Author Topic: Worth getting surgery?  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
I'm set on getting surgery. It's just whether i go for the operation in england (home country) which will be £4000 or £4500 (with areola reduction) OR I go to Poland and for £2000 i get the operation (not sure if they do aerola reduction or not). 

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
To add: The gyno surgery is actually £4100 and the gyno surgery with the areola reduction is therefore ONLY an extra £400. As far as i know there won't be much added risk. The only difference i believe from what Centre for surgery told me is instead of using the method of removing tissue from the side of my chest they would do it via the areola. I would hate to spend 4100 then still be unhappy with big areolas. I know 2 doctors on this post have mentioned they will reduce but i got the impression it would only be by a small amount... unless with my specific puffy nipples case it would be more so than other operations. I've seen some before and after shots on this sites with guys that got good results... but i noticed the areolas for some were still big (which for me personally) i know would bother me/make me question if it was worth it. And waiting another year and adding an extra 1500 (if i chose to not have the areola reduction this time around) would be too costly and a lot of hassle.
I just hope my nipple doesn't look big in comparison to my areola if they remove 1/3 of the size which is what i think they do.

http://www.plasticsurgeryworks.com/wp-content/themes/mohan-rangaswamy/images/male-breast/male-breast-img3.jpg
^
That result looks great. If i had that and even a bit of scarring i would not care. The areola looks nice and small. I'm assuming he had a areola reduction alongside.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024