Author Topic: Wife Acceptance of My Shape  (Read 898 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Over the past two weeks, my wife and I have gone shopping for jeans and sandals. I couldn't squeeze my hips into a men's size 32 even though I have a 31 inch waist. We found that we both fit into almost the same size of Calvin Klein women's jeans (I'm a little thinner than she is.) Men's sandals also were very uncomfortable for my feet, but a woman's size 10 sandals felt very comfortable.

This morning, my wife looked at me with a small and said, "There's no denying that from the chest down, your body looks like that of a woman's."
I'm wearing a woman's mock turtleneck shirt, a 36D bra, woman's size 8 jeans, and a pair of woman's size 10 sandals. Her acceptance makes me happy.

Joni 💕

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Excellent news, Joni. 

She's happy, you're happy, we're happy for you! :)

Offline Busty

She is so right

And she sounds wonderful 

Brdy64

This morning, my wife looked at me with a small and said, "There's no denying that from the chest down, your body looks like that of a woman's."
I'm wearing a woman's mock turtleneck shirt, a 36D bra, woman's size 8 jeans, and a pair of woman's size 10 sandals. Her acceptance makes me happy.

Joni 💕
🤣 I have decided to wear bib overalls to help hide my chest. The problem came in finding overalls that fit my hips without making me look like I was wearing a tent. 
Solution was learning how to make my own patterns off of measurements, buying sewing machine and supplies, and making my own bib overalls. 
I must be doing a good job as a lot of women have asked if I would make them some too 🤔
Normal men's clothes have not really fit me for almost a year now. 
I am just glad grandma taught us to sew and make our own school clothes. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024