Author Topic: what to do??  (Read 1282 times)

Offline rob09

I have had gynecomastia mostly on left side for as long as I can remember.Around 6 months ago my right side started to hurt ,itch and grow, first time I experienced this on Right side and it continues to do so.I am 30 years old 5 feet 11 and weigh 74 kg don't take anything that would seem to cause this.During my follow up consultation with general medicine I was told that the blood work  was normal and there was nothing he could do,its just a normal occurrence.
I wanted to plan for surgery before this, now i really don't know what to do.Is this a normal occurrence at this age and should I trust this opinion?any advise suggestion would be great!

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
NO, not normal at all.  You need to do a bunch more research on this on the internet and then make a log of everything you eat, all the chemicals you come in contact with, etc.  Could be soy milk, lavender oil in shampoo, plastic bottles, could be lots of things.  Then you need to go see an endocrinologist.  Grown men should not be growing breasts.  You can't be spending thousands of dollars and a lot of pain and suffering just to have them grow back later, that's crazy.  The thing is, there may be a way to reduce recent gynecomastia growth.  Do some google searches on aromatase inhibitors and see what you can find.  I am a believer that if you are lucky enough to catch G symptoms early, you can still reverse it.  For most of us who got it during puberty, surgery is probably the only option.  But you may have a chance to reduce what you need taken out. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024