Author Topic: Kiwi going to Melbourne for consultation with Sue  (Read 5198 times)

Offline sean88

• Posting Member
Just thought it might benefit those kiwi's out there who are looking to get surgery done.  I am a 21 year old who has saved up enough to finally sort out this problem. Just a little bit of a background on me. I have grown up in Auckland, NZ and have had gynecomastia since about 10/11. I was very self conscious about it and made my parents aware of the problem I had. They offered to pay for surgery when I was 17 and I went ahead with that decision. However, the result was less than ideal as only Lypo was performed and the puffyness stayed. The surgeon thought I didn't have enough/any gland to warrant excising anything and made 4 small incisions (armpits and lower chest) which are almost invisible. The problem is still quite bad and I'm hoping a consultation with Sue will put my mind at ease. So i have a consultation booked for the 7th of Jan and my Father is helping to organize my flights etc.

I will do my best to post up pics in the coming days.

Offline haroldbishop

• Posting Member
Good luck. I hope it all went well, I am seeing sue in a few weeks and am looking forward to comparing with two consultations I have had in Adelaide.

Offline Gynoboy11

• Posting Member
Sue is a good doctor and if straight down to the point. Everyone that has gone through the surgery with her say nothing but positive things about her. I have surgery with her in less than 2 weeks, im a little nervous and scared but ive been told its nothing and ill be fine. Ill let all of you guys know how i go with it.

Offline sean88

• Posting Member
Thanks for your update on your surgery Gynoboy. I have mine booked for this thursday! wooohooo. Flying out tomorrow. Similar costs to yours:

$3500 surgery,
$2000 hospital
$1000 Anasthetic

Accomodation $2000! Its hard for me as I also fear needles and any talk relating to surgery makes me weak at the knees. I also do not have any family support so I will have to pay for a carer, and advice relating to this would be much appreciated.

Offline sean88

• Posting Member
All done! Currently recoving at a lovely bed n breakfast in melbourne. Will post pics as soon as I get them off Sue.

Offline boh

• Posting Member
Hey man i had my surgery with Sue about more than a year ago...man my surgery results are awesome and i never felt so confident in my life before! I will write about my experience in details..feeel free to contact me if you guys want to ask about anything!

All the best and wish u speedy recovery!

Offline matthaig

Hi, doe you have Sues contact details? thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024