Author Topic: comments from strangers about noticing that your wearing a bra  (Read 7838 times)

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Yes i have had a few comments about wearing a bra that got noticed
first time i was in a post office Que and i was tapped on my shoulder by a older women right on my shoulder strap and she told me by whispering nicely that my bra was showing, but when i got home i looked in the mirror and i could not see an outline of a my bra at all but only the adjustable part of my bra strap very slightly and i think she only touched me there on my shoulder to confirm whether i was or was not wearing one thanks Kevo

Offline why245

"even breast discomfort is no excuse for you to wear a bra"

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Wearing a Bra is a personal choice and i decided wearing one is better than have any discomfort and i don't have problems with it thanks Kev

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
ive never had any comments from strangers, but if I did they might end up with a sore mouth >:(

Offline pat

• Posting Member
I wear my bra from when I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night and frequently I wear a leisure bra to bed. I enjoy the comfort of bra wearing as without a bra my shoulder constantly aches, particularly since I had a shoulder rota-cuff reconstruction some eight years ago. Yes that how long I have been wearing bras  :) :)
Patricia

Offline sdwnymph

• Posting Member
I've been wearing a bra since I was 16 (34 now) and have have a few times that have been noticed. Normally the people that have ended up having a convo about it and not many that have been negative to me about it  :) I've even wore a tanktop and didnt get noticed. My biggetst "nevervousness" is when I've had to go to lane bryant to buy a new one and try one on (just went up in size *sigh*). To any of the people that are nervous about wearing a bra... if you treat it as just a part of clothing and dont stress about it... most wont notice it.

Offline gotgyne

I avoid plain white shirts and wear multicolored seersucker shirts instead that the bra doesn't show through. I don't know if I ever have the guts to wear a white shirt with a clearly visible bra in public. At home it's no problem. But on the other hand, why? It's not illegal. The saleslady of my lingerie shop, where I buy my bras, told me that there are some men who wear white shirts and don't care what other's may think. Maybe fear is our greatest enemy. 

John
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 04:32:50 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline pat

• Posting Member
John, If you are wearing white shirts, my advice is Do Not Wear a White bra, under it a, pink / nude or beige
would far less noticeable.  Sorry in taking so long to post this comment, but I don't check this website very often Pat :) :)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i'm really frustrated 'coz i can't wear a plain white shirt in public.. i know that i'll look good wearing a plain shirt without my gyne.. i'm 19 and i really wanna fix this problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024