Author Topic: how do i approach an endocrinologist  (Read 2001 times)

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
wht do i tell him on my first visit to an endocrinologist....do i tell him tht i need to get my hormones leevl checked cause of my gynecomastia...orr do i need to say smthin else.
i am kinda confused as it will b my first visit.. r there ny other points i need to keep in mind
help me out here guyz
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline hypo

Tell me where you live and I'll get you a list of endocrinologists with contact details in your area that take an active interest in reproductive endocrinology (the area that most concerns gynecomastia).

You then phone a few and sound them out and make an appointment with the one that you think you will be most comfortable with.

You go to the appointment, you tell them of your concerns and they ask you a series of questions and take your bloods.  If you are worried about them possibly not taking your pathology and leaving you high and dry you express this concern honestly and they should reassure you and take the relevant bloods (something they should do anyway, but I guess by raising the concern honestly you can at least ensure the appointment doesn’t end on a flat note with such tests no being conducted).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024