Author Topic: Melbourne..Dr lanzer... Done it! So HAPPY!  (Read 19689 times)

Offline foo fighter

• Posting Member
Hi there, thanks for your response. I'M glad your family has ben supportive of you. My wife has asked me many times whats wrong and why I look down in the dumps alot of the time. It's always been on the tip of my tounge, but I just cant bring myself to tell her. I'm not sure if she will be supportive or just tell me to get over it.  Anyway, that's my issue to deal with.

Im glad the dried blood has come off, I'm sure its improving everyday. Is the swelling reducing more now? By summer time I'm sure it will look heaps better.  Good luck on thursday.

j

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Swelling has reduced ALOT! The colour has disappeared. Few tiny bump hear & there which I massage with using my fingers. I'm using bio-oil?! To fade scars & reduce the colour & scar tissue build up.

Contouring- I didn't understand what this ment when people said it... I dont think I believed the chest would shape itself to give the natural chest/pectoral shape.......
But my chest it forming it... Giving it a more natural look. So I can't complain.

Infact.... I don't think I can complain about anything..... Besides one of my nipples keep creasing/pressing in due to me sleeping and having the vest on... But I just wake up & give it a flick & it hardens & pops straight back out. Lol.

Offline foo fighter

• Posting Member
Hey there, thanks for post and your reply.  Good to hear things are going well.  Did Dr Lanzer  say that the nipple would get back to normal and stop pressing in? Would be great to see some updated pics whenever your ready.  Thanks again.   

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
 Sorry for late reply. I posted last week but when I pressed send, it deleted the whole thing.

So I saw dr lanzer the other week for a check up,
He said everything is healing & looking great.
Things may still look a little puffy & lumpy but it's only been 1 month, I have a good 4/5 months for the body to actually heal & settle before I can talk about the things I'm not happy with.

I'm happy with the whole thing!! Just that left nipple that's a little creased.
When I asked him he said that's common & it will reshape in time.
Still very early days he said.

Photos will be on soon. Just a hassle when the file is too big.
It deletes my while post & I have to type it again!
Annoying!

I love wearing tshirts now!!! I seem to always shop for tshirts when I walk into stores...
I usually avoided that & shopped for shorts!

FOO- how did You go in making an appointment with lanzer?
Still deciding?

Offline zigizag

Hey Jimjam, congrats on getting it done! How's it all going? would love to see some new pics as I'm thinking of getting it done myself with Dr Lanzer soon.

Thanks mate!

Offline foo fighter

• Posting Member
Hey mate how are ya? How's it all going? Sorry for the very late reply.  Works been busy and I still havnt had a chance to chat with dr lanzer or my wife.  Lol.  I really need to start thinking about it though before my motivation goes away again.  How are you healing? Would be great to see some new pics. 

Cheers.   

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Sorry for late reply people.
I had forgotten all about this.
My bad.

Here's a left & right photo of my chest.
Everything is healing fine.
BRING ON SUMMER!

I've only had 3 check ups since may.
I travel just under an hr to get a 30sec check up.... And when I'm wanting a check up at the office that's 10 mins away from my house the dr is always busy.... So I thought stuff it.
I'll go on the 6month post op date in Novemeber.
Dr seems fine with it.

I'll pop back in during the week to answer any another questions.
Cheers.

Offline mart123

Hi good to see you have had great results.. Im two weeks post op with Lanzer aswell.. Bit concerned however seem to have significant swelling.. almost back to original size. did u find this?

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Hi.
I had swelling but nothing to say it back to normal size!
Was yours large to begin with?
Or were they minor bumps?
Are you using ur compression top 24/7?

If ur concern contact him or brad & ask them.

They said to me... If I had ANY concerns big or small to give a call & book a check up!

Good luck.
Should be fine though.... They say everything settles after couple of months.

Keep me posted!

Offline Dr Daniel Lanzer

• Posting Member
Thank you so much for your Dr Daniel Lanzer review.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024