Author Topic: Dr Lanzer - Melbourne, asking me for $1000 deposit, did anyone else have this?  (Read 5642 times)

Offline Doranlol

I am considering getting this surgery done, I live in Tasmania, he is in Melbourne.

I am not sure why Brad (PA) is asking for a $1000. Do I lose this if they have to reschedule?

Offline corza86

• Posting Member
Hi mate,
Yes I also had to pay the deposit. I was quite surprised as well. It wasn't mentioned at all in our phone calls and then out of nowhere it was demanded that I pay. It wasn't clarified at that point but once I got the receipt in the mail, it said that it wouldn't be refunded if I cancelled the surgery.

Offline Deva018

I had to pay a deposit but only after the initial consultation. I guess if they book you in its their financial loss if you dont turn up.

Offline Dr Daniel Lanzer

• Posting Member
The consultation is free with Dr Lanzer

We recommend only paying the $1000 if you would like to book in for your procedure and are sure that you want us to take care of all the bookings and paperwork.

The $1000 is not taken for at least one week from the time of the patients decision to go ahead with the procedure in order that the patient has time to reconsider and you are able to reschedule at any time.

Offline Zander2018

I’m sitting in recovery now, just had liposuction in a few areas. The green whistle helped with pain. I paid the $1000 deposit and the remainder 10 days before surgery. I live in Adelaide and drove to Melbourne last night. Go for the surgery definitely worth it.

Offline aocgamzin

u drove 8 hours.....700km+ for surgery?
Seems a bit far fetched   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024