Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 521 times)

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Hello all, I’ve been on this forum for a bit just reading stories and encouraged by everyone on how they accepted or have a partner that accepts it. I have moobs(man boobs) never been diagnosed with hubo but my primary said at my next yearly check up she would like to discuss it since I mentioned it was a concern of mine. 

Ever since a young age I was always big not fat or obese but big at around the age of 13 I started to develop Moobs didn’t think much of it but started getting teased at school that I needed a bra or that I should wear a bra.. this messed with my mental and cause so much gender disphoria for me.. I did try some of my mothers bras, felt right and felt like i needed it. But out of fear of being judged I would only sneak off my moms bras and wear it at night time for a short period of time.

A couple years later. I started dating. And it cause a lot of shyness and for me to feel like I was not good enough or man enough…
I finally did however fine one that I felt I could be open with. And shared that I had back problems and that I thought it was because of my man moobs. She immediately said let’s get you a compression shirt. I was excited about it but also kinda wishing she would have suggested a bra.. well we did the compression shirt and I hated it.. cause a lot of pain for nipples with them rubbing on it.. 
after she saw how bad it got..she was like would you be willing to try a bra?! In my head I was like heck yeah! But I physically I should concern because of fear of being judged. Well we tried different ones that finally one size worked and 2 actually supported and helped with my back and neck pain, we found out that I’m a 44c or 42d. 

I still have days where I am like is this normal that I wear a bra? Some days I don’t and my back immediately lets me know hey you need that bra Fam! 

My question I have for some of y’all verterán long term bra wearers! How did you go about accepting it? Have you ever been caught? Did or does your wife/partner accept you for it? Any concealment tips? I wear scrubs to my day job and a polo shirt to my night bartender job. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Please get a mammogram or at least an ultrasound.  Make sure you have gynecomastia.  I wear a bra at home as it is more comfortable.  A sports bra while out, since it tends to minimize the breasts.  When I was diagnosed, my wife was totally supportive.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I would also recommend that some bloodwork is done

Specifically LH FSH Testosterone Estrogen Prolactin and SHBG

Combined with Oldguy’s recommended course of action will give a clear picture of fat vs moobs vs gynecomastia
Regards, Bob

Offline blad

I was 13 years old when I started growing breasts, and also had never ending comments that I needed a bra. Similarly, this lead me to trying a bra on my own and discovering that I did fit a bra and liked how it felt to wear one. The problem was feeling like I could not wear one as much as I truly wanted to, with the obvious concerns of discovery and acceptance by others.

I managed to attract a great wife despite a significant physical drawback I felt I had. Eventually she told me that I needed a bra more than she did, and this comment opened the door to full time wearing.

My wife accepts me wearing a bra daily and washes them for me and puts them back in my bra drawer. She has bought some for me while shopping together.

I definitely prefer wearing a bra daily and could not imagine going back to being braless. For me, a button down pattern shirt is a must to feel more stealth in public. I do not understand how some are OK with T shirts, as I would think they advertise the bra straps. Even a very thin shirt seems stealth enough if it is a patterned button down type.

With your wife's positive involvement you are well on the way. Enjoy the positive benefits of wearing a bra daily.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
Please get a mammogram or at least an ultrasound.  Make sure you have gynecomastia.  I wear a bra at home as it is more comfortable.  A sports bra while out, since it tends to minimize the breasts.  When I was diagnosed, my wife was totally supportive.
Yeah it’s something I will mention to my primary in January 2024

Offline taxmapper

First time I had any breast development was when I was about 17. it stopped and then hit full force when I was 51. I measured out at 44.5 inches across the bust. 

Now 4 years later I am at 51 inches and growing. 

But I also have other possibilities as well and not sure how to proceed just yet given the current state of political-medical affairs. 

I am letting go as it wants. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024