Author Topic: Had lipo only, improvement but big mistake -not what i wanted  (Read 2787 times)

Offline supernips

• Posting Member
Trying to find USB cable for my cam to post pics.   I'm 29 days post-op.    I expressed to my PS numerous that I most likely needed lipo AND excision- big nips, lots of meat, pointy- since 12 yrs old.   I read almost every post on this site before going under the knife and knew what I was talking about.  He insisted lipo would do the trick and he convinced me.  He was wrong and I'm very upset - and this guy is a real pro with loads of credentials, etc.  He has done some jobs for known people, too.  I still have major nips and will have to continue wearing shirts a size too big.  I fooking WASTED $4,000.   To all those who are thinking lipo only, INSIST on excision or say thanks but I have to be comfy with my decision to go to a dr who will excise.  Now I probably don't have any fat there to work with if I would get excision so I am out of luck for any revision.  I feel REALLY ripped off.  It took forever to save the money to have it done.   Big mistake not spending the extra dough for Bermant. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:56:27 AM by cleanup »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024