Author Topic: What is the "ball" behind the nipple?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline stickittome

I'm just curious on how you can tell the "ball" behind the nipple or whatver, is it right behind the nipple or near the muscle?  I am one of those guys who are paranoid about having gyno and just started looking into it, I have puffy nipples but I have not lifted weights in about 1 year and just started noticing them "sticking" out.  I will probably post pics later, I would say I am atleast 15% BF or more.

Offline stickittome

Also is GYNO suppose to hurt, I don't ever hurt in either nipples but sometimes mentally I think I have them hurt, I have seen some pics of some major gyno and I do feel for these people, mine are not as severe but I am about 20 years old, I think I am a late bloomer on puberty (cannot grow a full beard) you think I could possibly still be going through that part?

DrBermant

I'm just curious on how you can tell the "ball" behind the nipple or whatver, is it right behind the nipple or near the muscle?  I am one of those guys who are paranoid about having gyno and just started looking into it, I have puffy nipples but I have not lifted weights in about 1 year and just started noticing them "sticking" out.  I will probably post pics later, I would say I am atleast 15% BF or more.

"Puffy Nipples" is a very vague phrase that means so many different things to different people.   Standardized photographs are one good way of showing contour issues.  Contour problems can be one of gland, fat, skin, or a combination.  Body building tends to push tissues over the muscle and under the skin further out.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
What is sometimes referred to as a ball or disc behind the nipple is actually the growing glands that would produce milk.  Sometimes you may feel nothing because they have grown past that point.  Sometimes you may feel nothing because the 'buds'  from which the milk glands develop have not enlarged.

All children have the same rudimentary breasts.   Which hormones dominate determines if our breast growth is supported or suppressed.

The developmental clues you have given suggest that you are a bit slow to mature,  I would think it is time to see an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024