Author Topic: $ How Much was your Surgery $  (Read 31041 times)

Offline asdfghjklzxcv

does anyone know a really cheap way to get this done in the us.  I am not rich, i work in a warehouse and cant afford 8000, like if they are need guinea pigs for students, or doctors who are under 3000

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hunt around, you should be able to do way better, like $4-5k.  one guy even got a reportedly ok job done in tijuana, -- though do not attempt this at home.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline wolfgang8565

• Bronze Member
  • Life goes on!!! Yeah right...
i payed 15 bucks...hehe

Offline clshoutxx

My doctor is famous and he takes a special interest in these types of procedures, because he to had the operation.

2100 including everything. I was like man pinch me and wake me up.

Offline gynejew

• Posting Member
payed 5650

had ultrasonic lypo.

2 areas: chest and abdomen.

only 4 days out, still pretty swollen, hoping for the best.

Offline Finn

• Posting Member
Jay-O,

Are you happy with the result? Do you have any before and after pictures? I'm in Ireland so would be willing to travel to Poland or anywhere else in Europe. It is ridiculously expensive here, especially if you are still in uni as I am.

I can pinch over 3 inches fat vertically from each chest and around 4 inches when pinching horizontally.  I don't know how that compares with others but it's become a huge problem. I have lost 15kg in the past month with the same again to lose before I'm at my ideal weight. However, and much to my despair, there has been no corresponding weight loss from my chest.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 11:24:03 AM by Finn »

Offline mainzman

• Posting Member
it is now 1 month after the op and the result is still waiting.

i payed 2500€, all incl., including the compression vest and 1 night in hospital. at the current  rate it should be around 3250$US. the crew was very professional.

wish me luck ???

Offline Finn

• Posting Member
Best of luck, Mainz! How long did you surgeon say it should take for you to see the results; were you expecting to be 'waiting' a month after?

Where did you get it done, by the way?

Offline mainzman

• Posting Member
well, the doc was not very exact with time. he said about 2- 3 months, and if it takes long up to 6 months and 1 year for the "final result" as every doc is sayin.
so i am quite confident and don´t think to much about it. it is also because i am extremly busy at the moment. but the compression vest is not disturbing in any way. it was done in germany.
c ya
mainzman

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
$1200 plust taxes ( CND ).  :)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
1070$ canadian :)

Both you and Freezerburnt got it done for $1070. Mine was $1280 ( incl. tax ). $210 more  >:(. Going to Fieldings office in the morning to have some work forms filled out. Going to ask him how much gland/fat he took out. FB told me how much JCF took out of him. Will have to do some comparing... ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 05:59:07 PM by Bambu »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
$2,800 both gland excision and 200 cc's fat lipo
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Just look in the yellow pages and find a local plastic surgeon. Mine specialized is breast work, only did around 10 gynecomastia's a year and he did a good job.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024