Author Topic: Surgery On Wednesday!!  (Read 1994 times)

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
Ya so i will be having my gynecomastia surgery on Wednesday but i feel really nervous because this is my first surgery. Please someone give me some tips to be prepared for the surgery thank you 

hammer

Ya so i will be having my gynecomastia surgery on Wednesday but i feel really nervous because this is my first surgery. Please someone give me some tips to be prepared for the surgery thank you 

I just had my 8th surgery, it was my 3rd back, and I've had both of my knees replace with prostedices, with the other surgeries being a bit minor including the lose of my testicals

You will be in a very well controlled area, with a very well trained team of professionals that work well together! Yes things can go wrong, but it more like infections that can be treated with antibiotics.

The facts are you really are in more danger getting yourself to the place of surgery, or each and every day! You can fall down stars, be hit by a car crossing the street, in a car accident, choke on a peice of food, fall of a ladder. I think you get the idea I'm driving at. Surgery really isn't that big of a deal!

Now, I'll give you a bit of advice I've learn from having so many surgeries! You should get post-op instuctions of what you need to do and what not to do. Be sure to follow them as they say!

Don't expect that a week or two your going to be all healed and look like a new man! Total healing can take months and along the way there will be swelling and possibly scare tissue. I have scare tissue build up on one of my prostedic knees that was done in 2006 that may need to be removed, but I don't think that happens with gyne surgery, but surgery is surgery and your body is going through hell, so it needs time to heal, so alow it the time to heal!

Good luck!

Bob

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
Hey man i will be having the surgery under local anesthesia is that safe?

hammer

That is the safest way to go! The only times I've been put totally out is my three back surgeries. I was awake during my total knee replacements talking with the surgeon while having surgery!

You are much better off if you can have surgery while being awake! You may get a sedative or laughing gas so you may fall asleep, but your still not under general, and it is much safer!

Keep us up to date, and some before and after picture if you have them would be great too. Staying around the forum after surgery is great too, as so many leave once they are happy, and having people that been there done it is great to help new comers!

Bob

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
yes after surgery i will post some before after pics thanx bro for the help

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Take a shower make sure you don't smell bad out of respect for your doctor then sit back and relax and enjoy the ride good luck and God bless

NASA
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024