Author Topic: pain under my nipples and very sore help please!!!  (Read 7524 times)

Offline kev22

• Posting Member
i posted on here some time ago about my nipples because i didn't now if i had fat or gyno under my nipples
i went to go and see the doctor the 1st time and he fobbed me off saying nothing was wrong with me. then my nipples were sensitive to touch so i went back then the doctor said it was fat under the nipples and I'm not fat at all so i tryed to drop some body fat its been some time now and i have dropped bodyfat  but now my nipples stand out even more. there a pointy shape and are very sore they have really been hurting the past few days and today my left 1 went white so i have booked another doctors appointment but what if they don't believe me and fob me off again. i don't now what to do Ive tryed all that i can and there has been times were i would cry because no one wants to help and i feel like I'm on my own with this and the pain is gettin bad i told my gf i wanted to cut them out myself but she wont let me

i feel so stupid for crying about it but I'm really stuck here and need some help

DeeDubStyle619

Im not really sure what you are asking? pain and soreness is common with gynecomastia. Find a gyne specialized surgeon in your area, and set up a free consultation. Im sure he/she will be able to answer any questions you have.

Offline kev22

• Posting Member
thank you deedub I'm not really asking anything i just need some support from ppl in the same situation and want to see how there dealing with it  thanks again  illpost up again after my doc appointment

DrBermant

i posted on here some time ago about my nipples because i didn't now if i had fat or gyno under my nipples
i went to go and see the doctor the 1st time and he fobbed me off saying nothing was wrong with me. then my nipples were sensitive to touch so i went back then the doctor said it was fat under the nipples and I'm not fat at all so i tryed to drop some body fat its been some time now and i have dropped bodyfat  but now my nipples stand out even more. there a pointy shape and are very sore they have really been hurting the past few days and today my left 1 went white so i have booked another doctors appointment but what if they don't believe me and fob me off again. i don't now what to do Ive tryed all that i can and there has been times were i would cry because no one wants to help and i feel like I'm on my own with this and the pain is gettin bad i told my gf i wanted to cut them out myself but she wont let me

i feel so stupid for crying about it but I'm really stuck here and need some help

Puffy Nipple Anatomy consists of gland, fat and skin. All mammals, both male and female, will have a gland component. The sensitivity is a give away. Pain, tenderness, and sensitivity are common Symptoms of Gynecomastia gland hormonal stimulation. Although there are other possible causes of male chest pain, it is quite rare for fat to be tender unless it is injured,  infected or has an expanding tumor putting pressure on the tissues. The underlying problem(s) causing the gynecomastia should be addressed first and stabilized. This is an evaluation best managed by an Endocrinologist comfortable with gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

DeeDubStyle619

Yea man, if you made it as far as this site, then you can guarantee someone has the same situation as you. I just wish I would have started saving money sooner, but I didnt know much until I came to this place.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024