Author Topic: Has anyone taken out their own gland?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline bobert

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:27:33 PM by bobert »

Offline xelnaga13

This topic comes up every few months. Ive been reading about gyno for 14 years and have never heard any first hand accounts of anyone doing their own surgery.

When our mind confronts a problem it begins searching for possible solutions. When none of the immediate/best solutions are plausible we begin to sugar coat the lesser options and convince ourselves they are feasible.

Self surgery is a terrible idea for a plethora of reasons.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
absolutely correct, I could not have said it better.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Xavier

• Bronze Member
I thought about it as well a few years ago. I suggest you wear a compressing shirt until you have the money for surgery. You will look even worse if you operate on yourself.

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
There's a natural feeling that acting is better than inaction, but  the results of self-surgery will be far worse than what you now have. I also doubt that you'd be able to carry on past the first incision as the pain would become unbearable, or your motor skills would be too affected. If you look at videos of the surgery, it's not simply a matter of pulling out the gland; its attached to a lot of surfaces, including muscle.

Save up the money instead of self-inflicting blood-infection, cratering and horrific scaring.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024