Author Topic: How do you get puffy nipples  (Read 20774 times)

Offline jake33304

• Posting Member
I was curious if anyone knows how you get puffy nipples. Is there something in our diet which
stimulates the growth of the glandular tissue under the nipples, or what causes the nipples to
become puffy. Is it estrogen, or what, I'm curious.

Jake

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The extra gland can just be in the genes or helped along by a hormonal imbalance.  A hormonal imbalance can be caused by anything from steroid use to certain medications.  Some say that dietary supplements, pot, beer, and a variety of other things can contribute to it as well.  Puberty is the most common reason for hormone imbalances, and that's where most men get gyne.  Many experience it for a few months to a year or two and it goes away when the hormones settle down.  For some men, though, the gyne continues to grow and becomes permanent even if the hormones become balanced. 

Anyway, the extra gland puts pressure behind the nipple and puffs it out.  Sometimes the areola can be stretched out to large proportions, too.  The only way to get rid of it is gland excision.  People with puffy nipples who have had surgery with lipo only are generally dissatisfied with their results and have to have revision surgery.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline mexicano

• Posting Member
i red that marihuana causes gynecomastia

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
yeah pot lowers your testosterone level, so in some cases I've heard of it happening.  Although, I know some people that have smoked dope since the 60's and have no signs of gyne.  Who knows?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024