Author Topic: MORE 5 Weeks post op PICS  (Read 10518 times)

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Do you feel what you think feels like remaining gland under both nipples?  Where exactly do you feel it?  It looks from that third picture that the there may be something just to the left of you left nipple?  What about your right nipple?  In that first picture, it looks like it also puffs out a little bit also, but it's hard to tell. 

It's really hard to say because I think the lighting and the angles make it hard to see what's going on, but it's probably just scar tissue and will go away in a few months.  I think you are just being nit picky because it actually looks pretty good and I think it should only continue to improve.  I definitely see minor improvement myself every day. 

Banobo

Do you feel what you think feels like remaining gland under both nipples?  Where exactly do you feel it?  It looks from that third picture that the there may be something just to the left of you left nipple?  What about your right nipple?  In that first picture, it looks like it also puffs out a little bit also, but it's hard to tell. 

It's really hard to say because I think the lighting and the angles make it hard to see what's going on, but it's probably just scar tissue and will go away in a few months.  I think you are just being nit picky because it actually looks pretty good and I think it should only continue to improve.  I definitely see minor improvement myself every day. 

To be totally honest i feel that it may be remaining gland and i can't escape the fact it worries me. The bits you can see to each side of my areolar feels like gland that also continues  directly below  each nipple. I know the lighting isn't good but i took these pics at different angles to show how things sit in different positions and yes one of my areola/nipples is a lot more puffy. We're not always standing bolt upright and it's important to me to be able to sit down in front of friends etc and have things look as natural as possible.

I spend a lot of my life abroad in a hot country where not wearing much in the way of clothing is the norm. I know I'm fussing a lot but deep down my gut is telling me that there was a little too much left  in there.

Hell i sound so negative and I'm sorry for coming across this way chaps  :-\

GynO_DuDe

That looks like scar tissue that hasn't dissapeared ... Ive got that as well, which should hopefully be removed in my free revision op in a few weeks.

Banobo

I may not have explained that right.

To the outer side of each areola there is something under the skin which I'm not so sure is scar tissue, also it tends to push the outer half of my areola (both sides) away from the contour of my pecs. Along with this my left areola/nipple is rather puffy compaired to my right one. Bear in mind left and right are opposites in the pictures as I'm facing the camera. The last photo excluded at it's taken from my view (me looking down)

Banobo

Gynodude, You really think so? I hope this is the case mate.

You say your having revision for this, what are they suggesting? Injections to break down scar tissue or incision to remove either gland or scar tissue?

I would love to hear your input man, maybe put my mind at rest a little.

Also how long ago did you have surgery?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:30:57 PM by Banobo »

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
Looks like building up your pecs could help. But apart from that i'm really not sure ay.

Banobo

Thanks for the comment yehkay.

I agree that building my pecs will stretch it out a bit so to speak but i already have pretty good build and what you see proud of my pec muscles sits ontop between muscle and skin if that makes sense?, I wonder if it would push it out further like how gyne affects anyone who trains in the first place.

I've mailed the pics to my surgeon but heard nothing back yet. I do also think it will settle down as time passes but not completely.

I'll post a pic that shows my pectoral build which is pretty good but i will keep training as i always have over the years. Note that when i tense my pecs it's hard to see any  flaw

Nobody walks about or sits normally flexing they're pecs though, lol and i hadn't been lubing myself up in these, i really tried hard to massage any scar tissue with bio oil

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:22:54 AM by Banobo »

Banobo

Just a quick update

Things slowly changing with massage, trying to be patient and work away at it whilst getting on with my life now.

I'll post updated photo's in a week or so.

Take care peeps.

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
First off the results look awesome. I'm also 5 wks post and it's sort of funny cause we have EXACTLY the same thoughts, concerns and worries.  The only difference is that my right side is the one that is more swollen or puffy.  I went to a massage therapist today for the first time, she specializes in doing therapy for post of surg.   I'm glad I went.  There are two things going on, swelling and scare tissue.  On my left I have a little scare tissue that is creating a indent and some puffiness under the nipple and on my right I have scare tissue around the nipple and swollen (that looks puffy).  I was concerned about the same thing you mentioned that it might be more gland, but all along I've noticed things getting better day by day so I'm hopeful that with patience and time what I'm seeing will heal and flatten.   My doctor seems to think so and the message therapist does too.  Actually, after having the therapy today, I'm even more hopeful that what I'm seeing is just scare tissue and swelling because I could feel more pain during the message on the side that is taking longer to heal and after she worked on the side with more scare tissue (left), you could see a noticeable difference.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024