Author Topic: Shapermint  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I wear the Shapermint Scoop Neck cami all the time. They are my favorite. Often times in the summer and early fall with a skirt and blazer. They are super soft and comfortable.  While they do provide some compression, you may find that you still need something for a thin leisure bra to wear under it. To get the support to help get you through the day. 

❤️Sophie❤️

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I wear the Shapermint Scoop Neck cami all the time. They are my favorite. Often times in the summer and early fall with a skirt and blazer. They are super soft and comfortable.  While they do provide some compression, you may find that you still need something for a thin leisure bra to wear under it. To get the support to help get you through the day.

❤️Sophie❤️
I don't own any Shapermints yet, but I have several of the Torrid Camis. The Torrid ones look smashing but only 'form fit' without any compression at all.
I wear them as the weather cools under a blouse, and leave a few buttons undone. It adds a bit of colourful contrast to my outfit.
I have been told the Shapermints are really nice. 🤔
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 06:03:59 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,

My Shapermint tank arrived and I’m wearing it to work today. It feels sort of like wearing a bra. It eliminates jiggle but doesn’t compress like a binder. I am going to try to wear it every day. I think I’m actually more aware of my boobs with it on. Still having pains - probably from growth. I feel like a bra is a need right now and this could be a good alternative. So far I like it. Not too hot or binding.

-Ben

Offline Began

• Posting Member
Definitely still noticeable but I don't think they were made for compression just containment.  I wear it for my m.s. as well. I  am only a c cup and really only on one side but it does a decent job of minimizing projection for me.  It's funny how I almost feel jealous of people who's chest seems even whether larger or not ?? I feel like people will notice me more trying to figure out what is off.  P.s. I only have the cami cause when I first needed it my wife had them and didn't use them maybe they are slightly different in what they do 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Began,

I’m very glad you’re getting some relief from the shapewear tank. Have you bought more of them? I bought it thinking it was the closest thing to a bra without actually being a bra. I said I would never go back to binders again. I like the feel. It does prevent some movement. I know you see boobs in the pic but they’re not so noticeable once a shirt is over it. I understand about wanting symmetry. Wouldnt mind if the dent on one side from surgery filled in.

-Ben

Offline Began

• Posting Member
Hey Ben
I only have the camisoles. My wife had a couple she gave me than I did order several more.  I just stuck with the cami I also stayed with her size ( much smaller) then my actual size maybe that's why I feel it contains better? The camisoles do have adjustable straps which I think is a plus because you can adjust it to be as comfortable as possible 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Speaking of Shapermint. I have acquired a couple of the Truekind bras that they sell on there website. I can honestly say that I am totally impressed. So, if any of you guys (and girls) are looking for something with decent support and shape that doesn't put you totally "out there" you should look at the Truekind bras. Note: these do not replace an underwire bra. I won't wear this to work or our to a social engagement, but if I am running to do some errands or cleaning around the house, it is a great bra especially when combined with the Shapermint Scoop Neck Camis. 

❤️Sophie❤️

p.r.1974

Thanks for the tip Sophie! The set and camisole have arrived. I too believe that it will be an around the house and possibly errand wear. I also prefer the support of an underwire, but decided to try something new. We shall see how a full day of wear goes. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’ve been wearing my tank everyday under work clothes. I prefer wearing it over not wearing any support.

Offline Busty

benusa, sounds like wearing a bra is becoming second nature.  At your size you need it 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024