Author Topic: Is it finally going away?!  (Read 1854 times)

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Ok well I have puberty induced gyne, happened at 13, I can't remeber which side it came in first but i do know that it came at different times on either sides, but anyways, recently I have noticed that my left side is rather flat and that my nipple is somewhat less puffier than righty. Question that I do have, will it leave both sides or will/can it remain on just one side. My outlook on this is very positive, hopefully the right will go away. I still do have the gland on the left but its receded alot and doesn't push out on the skin much.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Moto, unequal size is very common. Pubertal Gynecomastia does usually resolve on it own but people usually will say it will go away in a year while the truth is that it could take much longer.

You took note of it when you were 13, But I'd wager that it was probably growing slowly for a year or two before you really noticed. Similarly, it will resolve slowly. A lot depends upon your age and general health. You should see a doctor and mention it to him/her. Make sure that you are maturing normally.

Good luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Hey, thanks for the info, I am bout turn be turning 17 so I believe there is still hope of it going away. As for my health it has been awhile since my last physical but I don't see how I could be having bad health, I am basically a health freak, but yeah there could still be problems, but I am praying it resolves.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024