Author Topic: Surgery with Dr.Jacobs  (Read 5815 times)

Offline aerosatan

I've been reading this forum going back about 5 years and this is the first time Ive actually registered because I feel compelled to share my story. I've developed gyno at around 12-14 and was misdiagnosed by my ped. When I went to my doc at that age and said, listen doc, im gettin bitch breasts, i cant take my f'n shirt off, kids are makin fun of me, he told me to stop eating fried food and exercise. I told him all IU do is play sports and exercise, he said dont worry, get on a cleaner diet itll be ok. So obviously things didnt get ok, and i reached 18 and went off to college where I played Ice Hockey, and then I broke my ankle and had a cast on for 6-7 months, gained about 50 lbs that first year cause of college food and my inactivity due to the cast and my breasts went outta control. I did the same things most ppl here did, never wore white shirts, never wore tight shirts, ppl called me johnny cash cause Id only be wearin black, and when theyd asked me if I was goin to a funeral id say, well maye I am. Was very shy nw girls, would barely take my shirt off in front of my girl, worked out like a beast, and worked up my chest to the point where id bench press over 300 lbs. AS u all know, all it did was make my gyne look ever crazier. Even my boys would pinch my nipples and call me Pam Anderson, yadda yadda yadda. It got to a point where all I could think of is my breasts. Ive gotten to a pretty good shape otehrwise, spending all my time pumping iron and exercising, and none of that mattered cause my upper body looked looked amazing when looked at straight on, and looked disgusting w droopy breasts from the side. So alst year, upon totally realising that I cant go on like this, and after reading this forum, ive made an appt with Dr.Jacobs. Consultation alone cost me $100. I actually felt kinda ripped off. The whole thing took about 10 minutes., the office was very nice and Dr.Jacobs himself was very kind and understanding. I took off my shirt he felt the glandular mass, confirmed what I already knew and came back w a printout of the price quote. $7300

So i paid my $100 and walked out into the busy manhattan street. At first I couldnt believe how much it was. After reading some ppl having their surgeries for $2500-$5,000, I felt like it was just too much money. But then i thought about it, Im single, have a good job, no kids, and u get what you pay for. That very same day I applied for the capital one loan, got approved and in 3 days scheduled my surgery for 2 months away. Ive had my surgery in early November. I was very nervous, Im not gonna lie. I hate surgeries, hate everything about them and all that jazz. I was driven by my good friend, got admited changed and off I went. whole thing took about 2 and half hours. Lipo w glandular excision on both sides. got back home with my chest wrapped so tight I could barely breath. The first 2 days were pretty bad. I cant sleep on my back very well, and the pain was pretty bad. I had no drains, but the chest felt pretty painful, it was all black n blue, and the vest was a huge pain in the ass, at least to me.

So now its about 9 months later, and the surgery was one of the best things Ive ever done. Im spending my summer going to water parks, the beach, Ive lost additional 15 lbs since the surgery, my chest looks great, granted the left side looks a lil better than the right cause there was a lot more tissue on the right side than the left. So there a lil more extra skin on the right that when i flex my pec looks a bit wrinkled, and theres a slight fold under the nipple where the extra skin was hid. But non of the cons can ever outweigh the pros. I now wear tank tops, cut offs, white shirts, my confidence is through the roof, and this is the first time Ive eben thought about this site since the recovery process.

MY point is this, if gyne is something that consumes ur life and u r under 18, dont be shy and tell ur parents how u feel. Ive never told my dad ( mom passed away when I was 7) how much it bothered me, and after ive done the pricedure he told me if he knew how bad it was for me to live with it hed pay for it when i was younger. I kept it bottled inside. Dont!!!! ull miss out on a lot of things like I have, good college years, which I could have spent enjoying pool parties and other things that involve taking off ur shirt, I spent thinking of variousn ways trying to hide it. If it doesnt botehr you, great, if it does, its only money. Whats 7-8 thousand dollars, when we r talkin about ur youth and your life that you can be living instead of agonizing over the fact that ur breasts are bih=gger than ur girls. I went to Dr. JAcobs, he as the only one I had a consultation with. I had many otehr chances, but I picked him. Hes very calm and confident and has a lot of years of experience doin plastic surfery on park ave. Ive read his reviews and seen his results and no one ever complained. When iot comes to things like ur bosy, you dont want to cut corners. The point is go with whoever makes u feel comfortable, and go for it. The money and the surgery is nothing, compared to the results ull see in the end. My heartbeat still rises everytime I go to the beach or a pool, because ive been dealing w gyne for a while and its almsot an instilled instinct to hide my chest. Its gettin better though, one day at a time. I hope this post will help you make up ur mind one way or another. Thanks for listening to my story, good luck guys.

Offline aerosatan

P.S. I was back in the gym pumping iron 2 and a half weeks after surgery. I  see some ppl taking 8 weeks, and worrying about it. I went 2 days after i felt almost no pain or discomfort and i didnt start out with chest. but by 3 weeks I was back to benching 280 lbs. Recovery was very quick...

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Your story puts a big ass smile on my face man and i dont even know you. Congrats

If you dont mind me asking, how serious was your condition?
I too would like to go wth Dr. Jacobs but I hear he's one of the priciest.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Thank you for sharing, Aero. 

My surgery is scheduled with Jacobs for this TUESDAY!!  I am very excited.  Your story made me feel pretty good. 

I am glad your surgery was such a success. 

Offline Plarkin

• Bronze Member
I've been reading this forum going back about 5 years and this is the first time Ive actually registered because I feel compelled to share my story. I've developed gyno at around 12-14 and was misdiagnosed by my ped. When I went to my doc at that age and said, listen doc, im gettin bitch breasts, i cant take my f'n shirt off, kids are makin fun of me, he told me to stop eating fried food and exercise. I told him all IU do is play sports and exercise, he said dont worry, get on a cleaner diet itll be ok. So obviously things didnt get ok, and i reached 18 and went off to college where I played Ice Hockey, and then I broke my ankle and had a cast on for 6-7 months, gained about 50 lbs that first year cause of college food and my inactivity due to the cast and my breasts went outta control. I did the same things most ppl here did, never wore white shirts, never wore tight shirts, ppl called me johnny cash cause Id only be wearin black, and when theyd asked me if I was goin to a funeral id say, well maye I am. Was very shy nw girls, would barely take my shirt off in front of my girl, worked out like a beast, and worked up my chest to the point where id bench press over 300 lbs. AS u all know, all it did was make my gyne look ever crazier. Even my boys would pinch my nipples and call me Pam Anderson, yadda yadda yadda. It got to a point where all I could think of is my breasts. Ive gotten to a pretty good shape otehrwise, spending all my time pumping iron and exercising, and none of that mattered cause my upper body looked looked amazing when looked at straight on, and looked disgusting w droopy breasts from the side. So alst year, upon totally realising that I cant go on like this, and after reading this forum, ive made an appt with Dr.Jacobs. Consultation alone cost me $100. I actually felt kinda ripped off. The whole thing took about 10 minutes., the office was very nice and Dr.Jacobs himself was very kind and understanding. I took off my shirt he felt the glandular mass, confirmed what I already knew and came back w a printout of the price quote. $7300

So i paid my $100 and walked out into the busy manhattan street. At first I couldnt believe how much it was. After reading some ppl having their surgeries for $2500-$5,000, I felt like it was just too much money. But then i thought about it, Im single, have a good job, no kids, and u get what you pay for. That very same day I applied for the capital one loan, got approved and in 3 days scheduled my surgery for 2 months away. Ive had my surgery in early November. I was very nervous, Im not gonna lie. I hate surgeries, hate everything about them and all that jazz. I was driven by my good friend, got admited changed and off I went. whole thing took about 2 and half hours. Lipo w glandular excision on both sides. got back home with my chest wrapped so tight I could barely breath. The first 2 days were pretty bad. I cant sleep on my back very well, and the pain was pretty bad. I had no drains, but the chest felt pretty painful, it was all black n blue, and the vest was a huge pain in the ass, at least to me.

So now its about 9 months later, and the surgery was one of the best things Ive ever done. Im spending my summer going to water parks, the beach, Ive lost additional 15 lbs since the surgery, my chest looks great, granted the left side looks a lil better than the right cause there was a lot more tissue on the right side than the left. So there a lil more extra skin on the right that when i flex my pec looks a bit wrinkled, and theres a slight fold under the nipple where the extra skin was hid. But non of the cons can ever outweigh the pros. I now wear tank tops, cut offs, white shirts, my confidence is through the roof, and this is the first time Ive eben thought about this site since the recovery process.

MY point is this, if gyne is something that consumes ur life and u r under 18, dont be shy and tell ur parents how u feel. Ive never told my dad ( mom passed away when I was 7) how much it bothered me, and after ive done the pricedure he told me if he knew how bad it was for me to live with it hed pay for it when i was younger. I kept it bottled inside. Dont!!!! ull miss out on a lot of things like I have, good college years, which I could have spent enjoying pool parties and other things that involve taking off ur shirt, I spent thinking of variousn ways trying to hide it. If it doesnt botehr you, great, if it does, its only money. Whats 7-8 thousand dollars, when we r talkin about ur youth and your life that you can be living instead of agonizing over the fact that ur breasts are bih=gger than ur girls. I went to Dr. JAcobs, he as the only one I had a consultation with. I had many otehr chances, but I picked him. Hes very calm and confident and has a lot of years of experience doin plastic surfery on park ave. Ive read his reviews and seen his results and no one ever complained. When iot comes to things like ur bosy, you dont want to cut corners. The point is go with whoever makes u feel comfortable, and go for it. The money and the surgery is nothing, compared to the results ull see in the end. My heartbeat still rises everytime I go to the beach or a pool, because ive been dealing w gyne for a while and its almsot an instilled instinct to hide my chest. Its gettin better though, one day at a time. I hope this post will help you make up ur mind one way or another. Thanks for listening to my story, good luck guys.

Dude, I don't know if you are stilon here, as you already had your surgery with Jacobs. But you are a stud. Thanks for the encouragement; I m going in in June, I believe.

Offline Disk768

How much is the cost of surgery with Dr Jacobs.? Is it expensive.,?

Offline beautiful_mind

• Posting Member
How much is the cost of surgery with Dr Jacobs.? Is it expensive.,?

Mine cost $7,000 plus pre-surgery tests $600, medications $60, airline tickets.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
that's nice story... I also have plans to visit Dr. Jacobs someday.. I had 4 surgeries already, and only one goal in my mind, to stand shirtless on the beach without people laughing... It will be the best proof that I am is socially acceptable...

As of the moment, I really have to find a high-paying job to be able to save and have the surgery and move on...
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

GynO_DuDe

Tbh Jacobs price is pretty much £4000 UK Sterling. Which is the average surgery price for the top surgeons in the UK ... so don't think that your over paying.

And good luck to all of you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024