Author Topic: Man I hate This  (Read 10898 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey Cruz, I hate to be redundant but here's my post from another thread.  Maybe you can get some use out of it.

The reason most people on this site talk about endocrinologists and plastic surgeons is because they've psychologically suffered long enough, they want to move on and no longer want gyne to run/influence their lives.  I'm not saying your views are inherently wrong (we all have our own unique turn-ons), but I am saying they're wrong for this type of site.  Maybe not all, but certainly the overwhelming majority of members on this site are looking for information and advice to live gyne free.  Comments about wanting to "suck" their nipples and other things are grossly inappropriate for this forum.

Offline dayhellbrokeloose

• Posting Member
I was never trying to be funny nor to mock.  The fact is, lots of gay guys like t*its.

I can see how you like it though if you were gay because your kind of half-way there to being a women.
I didn't post my pics though so I could see the reply from someone who likes the cack. I put them up to see peoples feedback on how I should go about trying to improve my condition.
If you were straight I think you would understand why gyno is big deal for most guys. ;)

They're erogenous!  They feel good to touch--both as a giver or receiver.  I don't know why anyone would despise them as much as you FREAKS (ALL WANTING TO FREAKING KILL YOURSELVES, because you have a little extra--how DEVASTATING!!!--get a LIFE!!!).

Actually your a freak for liking men with breasts and embracing your Gyno. I don't see any other forums were people talk about how much they love theyre Gyno.

And it's not just a gay thing--lots of straight guys have admitted to liking having their n*ips fondled--SO WHAT!?!?!!

Yeah some straight guys probably do, but they dont all have Gyno. Its just a sexual preference some people have.

So beat the crap out of me (like you ever could)

Actually I can, and I would enjoy it too.

Maybe we democrats really should get the h*ell out of the Bush's bible belt!  Freedom my a*ss.  I'll see you anywhere else in the world where George F'ing Bush ain't.

I thank God Bush won, people in our country actually have  some morals.   :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 05:32:22 AM by dayhellbrokeloose »

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
First off......I am gay and NOT like Cruz!!!! 99.999999999% of gay men do NOT like male breasts.  Cruz is in the minority and annoying at that.  I come on this board to seek advice, and dont need cruz bringing up topics to upset people and bring a gay issue into the forefront.  Cruz should just go to some fetish site or something.  I hate my gyno and come here to seek advice and support.
That being said, dayhellbroke's comments are just as stupid.  The bush comment.....come on now.  Save your moral crap for somewhere else.   And the half-woman thing, jeez......you are a real moron.  
In sum, Cruz needs to go elsewhere and dayhell needs to get a clue.  
This post is not intended to further fuel the issue, but rather to show that Cruz is NOT the typical gay man.  He is BIZZARRO in ANY lifestyle.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 10:06:02 AM by mustang26 »

• Posting Member
I dont really know many gay people that well and from hearing cruz's point of view he sounded like he was representing a majority of them so I assumed that he was telling the truth.
Anyways thanks for clearing things up and I just didnt understand why some one would like Gyno but whatever.
He brought Bush into this and I just responded.

ANYWAYS back on to the topic I just started using Andractim 2 days ago. Ill see how it goes and once I finish the 2 tubes i will post pics to see if it actually did anything.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
cruz, you're kidding yourself the same way blatino does.  quit it, it's unhealthy.  

if you're gay, big deal.  if you like your gyne, know what?  big fat hairy deal.  

the problem is, you can't seem to stand the fact other people dislike theirs and choose differently from you.  i was never any fan of george bush either, but politics is no excuse for stupid conduct.  

your attitude turns you into an obnoxious troll -- like your comments about freaks and killing yourselves and beat me up proves.  the issue isn't surgery versus non, it's all about respectful versus jerk.  

mustang, i take your point about him not being a typical gay, people have mentioned before that gyne is a stigma in the gay world, and it's true nobody (not even blatino and cruz) has a monopoly on obnoxious.  
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 09:12:29 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

• Posting Member
Its a psychological thing and I think it affects people more if they had it since they were little. When your growing up its all the little things and experiences that make you who you are today. Could be the reason many people on this site seem to be insecure about themselves.

Do you not know that not everybody with Gyno is a gay bizarro like you? I think people could care less that the few gay freaks out there like man titties.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 06:49:46 AM by dayhellbrokeloose »

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
Well said dayhell and headheld........SOrry about calling you a moron, dayhell.  I'm glad i was able to inform you of how  typical gay guys are and that cruz and blatino are NOT TYPICAL!!!!!!
Im really getting sick and tired of these two boneheads.  Or who knows, maybe it is one bonehead using two different screenames/email adresses.  
It really sickens me that he/they try to make it like they have the majority opinion.  IT IS WRONG!!!!!!!  
The "legions of fans" they talk about are just the two of them probably harrassing legions of normal people.
Ugh!  I'm wasting way too much energy hating these guys. hahaha
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 10:09:00 AM by mustang26 »

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
blatino and cruz, you guys need to tone your antics down a bit - I'm all for jokes and stuff, but some people on this site are severely depressed over their condition and need acceptance, not ridicule.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 03:56:10 AM by Vizia »
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Wow, this is the one site I expected everyone to behave maturely in. If I can behave maturely, so can everyone else.

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
This thread has gone on a bit about Blatino and Cruz.  Infact many a thread has gone on about the pair of twits.  Lets not rise to it people.  Just warn the writers of the threads about them and what they are like and then do not respond to any of their comments.

A term we call in England - sending then to Coventry!

Offline 40dd8850

• Posting Member
how could you expect him to lose fourty to fifty pounds!! and from where i think at most twenty pounds should be how much you lose.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024