Author Topic: Hello! People in LA please help!  (Read 2182 times)

Offline ihategyne7

• Posting Member
Hi, I live in Los Angeles. I am 21, and it is extremely intimidating and scary trying to find a surgeon. I was wondering if anybody here who lives in LA could recommend me some surgeons they had. Thank you so much for your help

Offline ihategyne7

• Posting Member
bump, can anybody recommend any surgeons they have had?

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Sorry man no idea personally who's good in the LA area? However I would definitely atleast consider flying out to Dr. Delgado in San fran He is a tremendous expert in the removal of gynecomastia from what I have seen and heard. In fact he is the owner/operator of this website! figured I would throw his name out since you are in Cali.

Offline rocks456

• Posting Member
Yup, I agree with masked one. It would be worth to atleast consider Dr. Delgado. I just had surgery with Dr. Delgado on January 9. I stayed in a hotel near the surgical center for 5 days after my surgery and even used a caretaker that works with Delgado for the first night. I had a really good experience, plus the Doc and his staff are awesome at what they do. I'm also from So Cal, but was lucky to be in the bay this last year. PM me if you have any questions about my experience.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Dr. Vishal Kapoor posts regularly on this site, has a real interest in gynecomastia, and is in Beverly Hills. 

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024