Author Topic: people know its there...  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
First let me tell u having gyne (even mild), is like a disease in my opinion because any disease bothers you mentally or physically.

swe....

Gynecomastia is not a disease, it a condition. Look the word 'disease' up in the dictionary dude.....   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline swe

• Posting Member
To captaincalboy:

I just think you have problems, and no controll over your language. Where ever you are, think that people can take you, or come over at night and mess up with your life. I promise its not hard. And if you think your have muscles, then stick them up your a*s

I'm not looking at the dark side, but to many of you the dark side is the reality.

I have a very mild case myself and i dont need mental help!!! lol

Just tried to tell you guys, dont think people cant see it. and if this is a formal statement to some of you: "depending on each person"

I see the people who support this statement have enough intelligence to understand facing the reality. And the rest of u, just keep ignoring.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

swe,

Your a Fcking idiot...how do u know how bad everyone condition is? More than Likely, im more muscular and in better shape than you will ever be (lift 6 days a week 2hr/day, run 7 days a week) for the last 8 years. My condition is mild (just glandular)  and my pecks are very developed, thick and solid as a rock. I can wear just black wife beaters and no one would even notice. On some white shirts that are very revealing, simple wide sport flex bandaids, black wife beater and then shirt and It looks 100% natural.

In conclusion:go F-urself boxer boy!

To captaincalboy:

I just think you have problems, and no controll over your language. Where ever you are, think that people can take you, or come over at night and mess up with your life. I promise its not hard. And if you think your have muscles, then stick them up your a*s

Guys.... there is enough violence, cruelty and flaming in our world. Why do we have to have it here as well?

John.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 12:05:31 PM by Bambu »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

Guys.... there is enough violence, cruelty and flaming in our world. Why do we have to have it here as well?

John.

i usually dont start violence, but it seems like this board is attracting more and more idiots latley :(
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline swe

• Posting Member
if you see people with new ideas as idiots, then i assume you've got serious  problems kid.

Go check your self!!

an i'm not kidding...your are mentally disturbed and need help.

good luck  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024