Author Topic: picture and advice for severe gyne  (Read 7497 times)

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
oh, yes I did get my hormones checked.  everything falls withing the normal ranges except progesterone (which is 2-3 times the upper limit for a male), and % testosterone free (which is slightly below the lower limit for a male).  

I still beleive the my high progesterone may be causing the gyne but what can I do?  I've seem 2 endo's regarding my gyne and they said high progesterone alone cannot cause breast growth.  I was really hoping to get some HRT to try before opting for surgery.  or find something over the counter that would reduce my progesterone level but no such luck.

Offline DanMaine

• Posting Member
  • Operation Oct 27, 2003. Second one Oct 26, 2004
Yes, my large scars were from the incisions to remove excess skin. It is so nice to have a normal size male chest.

I'm sure that you will be very happy after your operation.
Good luck.

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
ya, I have a hard time beleiving I will ever have a flat and even close to normal male chest.   It just seems to good to be true.   I suppose if it works out, the surgery could be a life changing experience.  throughout most my childhood and teenage years I pretty much kept to myself (very shy, few friends).  I avoided most all social situations for fear of being made humiliated or made fun of.   I suppose had a grew up with a normal male chest I would be a different person, had a different childhood, and probably be at a different place in my life right now.  I'm just glad it's something that can be fixed (for the most part)...unlike many abnormalities.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024