Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 2169 times)

Offline purpleace

I'm 19. I've had puffy nipples since I was roughly ten years old. I am a college athlete at 6' 190 lbs with approx 12% BF. I'm having trouble posting a pic right now, but I attached a picture off of Dr. Bermant's website that is similar to mine. The thing is I cannot afford surgery and I can't afford to be out from my sport for the amount of time required from gynecomastia surgery. Is there anything I could do to possibly make them look better?  I realize they will not be fully gone unless I get the surgery. However, is there any medication or training regimen I could do to maybe help the look of them? Thanks guys!

Offline enough

• Posting Member
Greetings,

First I'm not a doctor so don't take my words as science.

However, because you have this condition since a long time ago, I guess you have glandular tissues so there's not much things to do with the exception of surgery.

Since you're already built like an athlete with a low fat percentage, I guess your pectoral muscles are already well-developped but it seems you're still have trouble with this area.

Medicaments are used when the condition is emerging, at its first stade, not when it is installed since a year or two. Meanwhile you get a surgery, to improve your look, you could buy an underworks shirt that will flatten your puffy nipples. Just google underworks and go for the 974 model.

The cotton muscle shirt is comfortable and it will do a nice job even while training.

Good luck!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I've never had puffy nipples - but from what I've seen on this site - more often than not it's lean men who have it the worst. Men with more fat on them - it's not as noticeable.

So - yeah look into some compression garments or surgery. good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024