Author Topic: How do you put your bra on?  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Johndoe1

If my T keeps dropping, HRT would be the least of my worries!
All kidding aside, it used to bother me about my size, but that was when I was pretty much in denial I even had a bust. If I had been totally flat chested and a fly got under my shirt, the projection probably would have freaked me out. 
I haven't been flat chested since I was pre-teen. I have no memories of what it feels like to not have tissue moving on my chest or looking down and seeing two round mounds below my neck. This health care provider engages about my breasts, unlike my primary health care provider who has never given any idea he has even noticed my chest. She asks questions about fit, comfort, support and containment to be sure I am not doing any harm to my breasts and my mental state on accepting my breasts and wearing support for them. She even asks me what type of support am using when I exercise. She remembers when I first started to wear a bra and the paranoia I had on being discovered. Of course the truth is whether I am wearing a bra or not, you can tell I have boobs. Being discovered wearing a bra was the least of my troubles and it took a while to realize that. Once I did, size didn't really play into it. I have had breasts so long now, size doesn't really enter the equation anymore. I am what I am. You either have boobs or you don't. Size is a societal hangup. I am not broken because I have a chest. Society is broken for fixating on my chest, and the chests of all women and men who have breasts. That is one thing we share with our sisters. Do I want to look presentable? Yes. Who doesn't. Do I want to flaunt them? No.There are lots of looks I can wear that the girls show, but they aren't the main attraction. Then, there are other looks where the girls are all you see. And if you pay attention to how women dress, the majority of the time, they down play their chest. You can see they have breasts, but your eyes aren't drawn to the chest. You may not even notice them at times. That is a lesson I have learned about how to dress. That has really helped me deal with the size issue.
Do I WANT to get bigger? Not really. But then I didn't ask to have boobs either. But if it happens, it happens. Can't do much about it. Biggest problem I see about getting bigger is the girls get heavier and they do a good bra dance now. Clothing becomes a real issue then too. Men's shirts just don't have any give in the bust and at my size now, occasionally I have shirt problems. And trying to find women's tops that don't appear feminine is a real challenge. They look too feminine or are too form fitting in the chest and show off the girls. I would hate to see what it would be like if I were a I or J or K! I suspect I will grow some if my T continues to fall and my estrogen stays at the high level it is. It is possible doing nothing, I could become a F or G. Large breasts run in the family. I am trying to lose some weight and get more healthy but I am not really seeing that much change in the volume of my breast and I don't have that much more to lose. As I go down in band size, the cup size is going up. Where I was a DD before, by losing weight and dropping a band size, I am now a DDD and no real change in volume. I am moving into 36 now and it is possible I could go as small as a 34 in some bras so yeah, even if nothing grows, my smaller frame will show the girls off even more so they are "getting bigger" either way. Certainly, if the options I had were to get some life threatening disease or the side effect of medication for it was abnormally large breasts, I am buying stock in bra companies.
For so many years I loathed my boobs. I would dream of ways to remove them, I hated them so much. But after I came to accept them, I am now trying to be as physically comfortable as I can with them. That means bras; so be it. I am now to the point, that to go braless for any length of time, reminds me of how physically uncomfortable I was before. And I HATE that physical feeling. I wish I had been smarter and just come to terms years ago. I would have been more physically (and mentally) comfortable.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Johndoe1,that was a every well written article and I thank you for it.  I only got mine about three years ago and now I have come from a 36 A to a 38 B.  But I think they are still growing and if so, so be it.  I would like to get rid of my 70 year old man stomach, but it's protrusion does hide the boos a lot.  However I can not wear a t shirt any where with out being noticed, so I don't.  Would I like to grow a little bit more YES but at my age growth slows down, so it will take time if it even happens at all.  I have an Endocrinologist that is checking my e and T levels as well as some other hormone levels that affect breast growth but it has been almost 6 months since I've seen him and I won't see him until March but 2 weeks before that I need to get 6 different blood test done. So far his only suggestions have been surgery and T level replacement theory.  Neither of those options are in my paly book.  So I will live with what Mother Nature/God gave me and enjoy the ride.  There are always new bras out there to buy.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Johndoe1

Honestly I have been fighting this fight for many, many years. I just don't have any fight left. And since I started wearing bras, the "wondering" and "wandering" eyes have really dropped. Both my fitter and health care provider believes that's because the movement is contained now. The eyes don't get drawn to my chest due to jiggle. Even though I  don't have tremendous projection, the bulk of my tissue is I am large root. But that amount of tissue has to go somewhere so I do fill my cups and that gives noticeable round projection so I don't get away with anything. Every day though my wife gives me a good look before I go out. If something doesn't look right she tells me. But that rarely happens. All in all life in a bra hasn't been bad at all. Certainly not the horror show I was so afraid of.

hammer

I really do find that by wearing the leather vest does a great job at hiding the fact that I am wearing the bra! At my size I  do project and I also wear a good support bra that has wide straps as well!

I have several vests. I have nice vest for dress occasions with no patches on, and I have several black leather vest that do have patches, like US NAVY, the US flag, USN, veteran, NRA life member Benefactor level, or what ever other stuff that I strongly support!

Then I also have vest such as, 511 carry concealed vest, or simple cotton vest. Even a fishing vest as well now and then too!

I guess you could say that I'm a vest wearing kind of a guy, lol. It also does a great job hiding my shoulder holster too!

Offline Johndoe1

I don't have the body to wear vests. They just don't look right on me. Vests is what I started out with and quickly realized I needed another shtick. I now just go with it. While I don't do things to make it obvious, if you look, you can see the girls pushing out. I just don't make a big deal out of it, visually.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Vest are not my stick either!  I wear heavy shirts and jacket during the winter and they hide my minor protrusion.  In the summer time I wear heavy short sleeve shirts that don't show my straps and hopefully don't show any protrusion.  I have grown since last summer and am a 38 B+ now instead a 36 B, so I well see what happens in the spring.  Hopefully I can get away with it again but if the girls get any larger I may be looking for a new resolution or just give up and let the world know that I really have bust.  The wife may not be happy with it but what can I do?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024