Author Topic: My bust  (Read 1783 times)

Offline blad

They are fully feminine boobs that deserve a nice bra to keep them in place and present them to the world.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

Thanks for all the compliments.  I used to be embarrassed, but no longer. 

BodyPos34B

I can see why embarrassed may be the word as they’ve developed to be the size they are but they are wonderful looking breasts. I hope you are embracing them and proud of them more than embarrassed by them.

Offline blad

An often repeating theme on this forum is the evolution of acceptance. We are often embarrassed by our breast development, particularly if it occurred during puberty when comments and ridicule run unchecked, but over time come to be more neutral or even appreciate our breasts.

Our acceptance can grow once we are able to mentally dismiss what we perceive others think of our stature. When we realize we have unique traits that would actually look good on the opposite gender, we can maybe begin to treat ourselves and our breasts with a bit more of our own respect. I think our personal respect is then complemented by treating our breasts as a women would by wearing appropriate bras to give us the comfort, support, and presentation that any women would want. Once we treat our breasts as breasts rather than unwanted appendages then we can accept ourselves as unique and valued individuals.

Embracing the benefits of wearing a bra was central to my acceptance and even enjoyment of having breasts. The presence of wearing a bra often fades into the background during the days activity yet is always there giving us physical and mental support to celebrate our boobs.

Why should we expect others to accept our breast development if we do not accept them and treat them with the same respect a women would towards her breasts.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
An often repeating theme on this forum is the evolution of acceptance. We are often embarrassed by our breast development, particularly if it occurred during puberty when comments and ridicule run unchecked, but over time come to be more neutral or even appreciate our breasts.

Our acceptance can grow once we are able to mentally dismiss what we perceive others think of our stature. When we realize we have unique traits that would actually look good on the opposite gender, we can maybe begin to treat ourselves and our breasts with a bit more of our own respect. I think our personal respect is then complemented by treating our breasts as a women would by wearing appropriate bras to give us the comfort, support, and presentation that any women would want. Once we treat our breasts as breasts rather than unwanted appendages then we can accept ourselves as unique and valued individuals.

Embracing the benefits of wearing a bra was central to my acceptance and even enjoyment of having breasts. The presence of wearing a bra often fades into the background during the days activity yet is always there giving us physical and mental support to celebrate our boobs.

Why should we expect others to accept our breast development if we do not accept them and treat them with the same respect a women would towards her breasts.
Blad,

This is so well said. You are soooooo correct. I was fortunate to grow up with acceptance from my family and being taught self acceptance. My mother never forced me to wear a bra. She explained to me why it was important to wear a bra. She never encouraged me to have my breasts removed she explained to me how to live with them. It became perfectly normal for me, during the formative years and thus as an adult that wearing a bra was normal and no different than anyone else with developed breasts. 

Ive spoke before of the fact that having breasts and wearing a bra has gone from something accepted to something that is expected.

Same boobs, same bra. Longer highlighted, curled hair, a little make-up with a skirt and heels 👠 and now, a bra is literally a job requirement. Good news though. No more  neck ties!!!😉

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline taxmapper

Blad,

This is so well said. You are soooooo correct. I was fortunate to grow up with acceptance from my family and being taught self acceptance. My mother never forced me to wear a bra. She explained to me why it was important to wear a bra. She never encouraged me to have my breasts removed she explained to me how to live with them. It became perfectly normal for me, during the formative years and thus as an adult that wearing a bra was normal and no different than anyone else with developed breasts.

Ive spoke before of the fact that having breasts and wearing a bra has gone from something accepted to something that is expected.

Same boobs, same bra. Longer highlighted, curled hair, a little make-up with a skirt and heels 👠 and now, a bra is literally a job requirement. Good news though. No more  neck ties!!!😉

♥️Sophie♥️
This resonates with me because of an event recently brought up a very old conversation with my mother. 

When around 11-12 years old, the Store Belles Hess has made its move to close in our area. My parents wanted to grab "deals" and off we went with my sister to get whatever was available. 

Like other stores, Belles Hess had clothing and changing rooms. I remember my Father looking at the various toys he liked while my sister wandered around. 
My mother had me at the boys clothing and had me try several boys jeans. I was just at the start of "sprouting" and I was starting to eat up clothing.  

The two pairs I tried on didn't fit me, and after some frustration, my mother finally turned to me (my sister had walked back up) and said, "then try on some girls jeans.."

Outside the embarrassment, my sister teased me unmercifully for about a week, I didn't try on any pairs, but just went with the other pair that was larger and grew into them about a month later. 

This repeated a second time and vaguely think a poss. third time. 
But what I never forgot was the statement made by my mother that perhaps "...that is what should fit..." me. 

My breast budding was another incident, and I wonder to this day what my mother knew and probably never told me. 

BodyPos34B

Isn't it interesting in looking back at things how others may have seen what we never would have imagined to deal with or have years/decades later

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024