Author Topic: 4 Days Post-Op  (Read 2822 times)

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I am happy to say that it has being 4 days since the operation with Fielding.  Everything went well, only little pain, no bursing, or swolling and my breast is getting smaller and smaller.

Now, I only need to lose a bit of weight in my belly to look perfect.  Got a post-op appoint with fielding on Tuesday.

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I am happy to say that it has being 4 days since the operation with Fielding.  Everything went well, only little pain, no bursing, or swolling and my breast is getting smaller and smaller.

Now, I only need to lose a bit of weight in my belly to look perfect.  Got a post-op appoint with fielding on Tuesday.

Congratulations on the successful surgery!!
Hope you can post before and after pics!!
Get well soon buddy!  ;)

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
all these success stories make me happier and happier.  :)

congratulations brother.. i pray to God that i too get the results that i desire.. hoping to get surgery VERY soon..

its funny. i have had gyne for the last 7 years, but just found out that it was gyne in may '05.. it had put me in a phase of severe depression, but reading about success stories like yours just makes me happier and happier..

congratulations once again.
get well soon!
see you on the other side.

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member
Will post a before and after photo soon!

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Hey nowchasing, when would you say that you became fully mobile.  For ex, if you had to work the next day after the surgery would it be possible. thanks

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
I had surgery on Wendesday. Right now I'd say that I would be fit enough to go to work if I was doing what I did on my last coop term ( software development ).

It just feels a little awkward when I walk with this big bandage on me, and hurts when I get in/out of bed.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Asrel, how long do you have to keep the bandage on for?

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member
There is not a problem with walking around yourself the second day.  However, don't go too fast, because it hurts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024