Author Topic: What are some of the comments you've had while being fitted?  (Read 6384 times)

aboywithgirls

Last time I was fitted, the SA was very enthusiastic about helping me.  She asked "Are these the forms you will be wearing? ". I had to laugh and told her "these are all natural". When she measured me and brought in a couple of sizing bras, she said " we have plenty of great bras in your size. " It was a little strange because she was doing her job in getting me into a bra that fits,  but she was also pick out bras that gave me incredible cleavage that any woman would be jealous of.

At another fitting, I had the SA ask me "how long have you been taking hormones? " To which I answered "all my life".

aboywithgirls

I would also like to add that I have NEVER HAD any negative comments from the sales associate or from ladies who were being fitted as well.  I even had a few ladies who have given me some suggestions of bras to try.

hammer

My fitter just said that they get more men then one might think in for fittings because of gyne!

aboywithgirls

Hammer, I believe that to be true.

Another comment that I got once from my fitter and I took it as a compliment, "I wish I looked that good in that bra! "

hammer

Hammer, I believe that to be true.

Another comment that I got once from my fitter and I took it as a compliment, "I wish I looked that good in that bra! "

Wow, to be a guy and have a girl be envious of your breast, I'm not sure how to take that, but I think of an old song, some of you may be to young to remember!

It's a strange strange world we live in master Jack!

aboywithgirls

Well hammer, I've been made fun of, pointed at, laughed at. I've had sympathy and empathy for my condition.  But you what, that was the first time I've ever been complimented on the girls.....At least I took it as a compliment.

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
I just went bra shopping today and the SA was very helpful. She remeasured me and found that I have grown from a B cup to a C cup. Then she asked what style of bra I liked and found several for me to try on. I walked out with 3 new bras.

hammer

Well hammer, I've been made fun of, pointed at, laughed at. I've had sympathy and empathy for my condition.  But you what, that was the first time I've ever been complimented on the girls.....At least I took it as a compliment.

I would too!

I just think it's funny when a girl can be jealous of a guy that he fills or looks better in a bra then she does!

Just think, if the table was turned! It my case it could be that a girl fills a  jock strap better then a guy! Since I lost the boys, I've scrunk down to a size 0 (zero)! I need to sit to pee! It also happens with the hormone imbalance, but mine is really bad with no testicles, I'll bet you could find a girl out there somewhere that can fill the jock strap better then me! Lol

hammer

I just went bra shopping today and the SA was very helpful. She remeasured me and found that I have grown from a B cup to a C cup. Then she asked what style of bra I liked and found several for me to try on. I walked out with 3 new bras.

Bill, that's the thing about getting the fitting, you find your true size and get a bra that fits and feels good to wear a lot longer! That's great that you went for your fitting, I hope you were also treated with respect!

Bob

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
This is not the first time that I have been fit, the last time was about 5 years ago. Both times I. Was treated with respect. Both times the SA asked if I would like to try the bras on and asked how they fit and how I liked the bras.

aboywithgirls

It's really good to hear that both of you had positive experiences while being fitted. There are so many of us out there that could use the support of a well fitted bra, but would rather walk around in pain or limit their physical activities because of their breast tissue. I know that we all have our own choices to do as we wish with our own bodies. 

Society has made it difficult for a man to wear a bra that is normally worn by a woman.  In polite society, The woman is expected to always wear a bra and a man is expected to never wear one regardless of the amount of breasts tissue that either of them has. However,  it seems to me that the boutiques and the SA who fit and sell these bras to an almost all female clientele,  realize that the world is changing and it's not only women who are benefiting from wearing a bra, but men are as well.  Like Hammer said,  there are more and more men who are being fitted by professionals let alone the ones who either order online,  or guess their size in the store or have an SO buy it for them.

Offline MrSeb

• Posting Member
I'm not even sure when you are meant to get a bra, if one is needed. I'm not as big as many here, although my chest does project and if I hold my hands underneath them, two thirds of my hand are hidden. But they do not really bounce of move unless I'm moving vigorously, such as going down the stairs or out for a run, so it seems to me that maybe I don't need one yet.

hammer

I'm not even sure when you are meant to get a bra, if one is needed. I'm not as big as many here, although my chest does project and if I hold my hands underneath them, two thirds of my hand are hidden. But they do not really bounce of move unless I'm moving vigorously, such as going down the stairs or out for a run, so it seems to me that maybe I don't need one yet.

It is a comfort issue! If you feel no discomfort caused by the size of your breast with the bouncing they don't cause discomfort in your shoulders or neck, then you don't need support, or if you don't want to stop them from jiggling around and bouncing you don't need to use any kind of minimizer bra either.

Mine are large enough that I can put both hands around them and still have breast sticking out and my hands aren't even touching each other totally! I can totally hide a hand under a breast and not see it all, it makes a great hand warmer! I wear a 46H bra and even with as big as they are, I don't wear one all the time every day of the week, However, I do feel better when I have one on!

Bob

aboywithgirls

Well, I was just barely a teenager when I started wearing a bra. I remember them hurting a complaining to my mother. She asked if I wanted to try a bra. She didn't order me to. She gaveme a choice. I tryed itand it worked for me. But, it was my choice. I also choose now to be professionally fitted for my bras. I have no issue with walking into a boutique  and asking to try on a bra. I have not only been accepted as a person who needs a bra, I have had fitters who pay compliments on how much better I look in their bras. I know that's their job but, when they are checking for the fit, they all are simlply checking how the bra fits the breasts. Not whether your male or female.

hammer

When you (male or female) have breast that are large enough to swing back and forth and jump up and down with just simple movement you do look better putting a bra on, then without.

I actually feel that even as big as I am I'm less noticeable when I do wear my bra even though it's not a minimizer type bra, because it stops all the swinging and jumping that my breast do without the bra on! I always say to Debbie that I should go bundle the boobs up, and she'll say please do!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024