Author Topic: Sore beast  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Over the last month or so my right breast has been very sore beneath the right nipple so I am finally going to make an appointment with my doctors to find out is going on.  My question is that have any of you had a similar problem.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Yes, but a long time ago and it usually meant they were growing more!

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
You're wise to go to your doctor. He/she may prescribe a diagnostic mammogram and/or ultrasound to get a good look at what's going on. Have you injured your breast recently? Three or four years ago I was carrying a box and hit it against a doorframe, jamming a corner of it into my left nipple. When it was still tender about 3 months later I went to see my doc and she prescribed a mammogram. That's when I got the official diagnosis of gynecomastia. I'm happy to say there was nothing wrong and no sign of permanent injury. Hopefully yours will turn out the same. Please keep us posted.

aboywithgirls

My breasts get sore for one of two reasons. The first is if I don't have adequate support. This could be cause I wore a regular bra yo work out in or I got lazy and wore a  leisure bra instead of a regular full support bra. The other is when they are growing. It seems to me that they are sore for several weeks and then it stops . It's only after it stops that I notice that the cups are a little fuller than before. After a few growth spurts like that, then I need to go bra shopping again .

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well I haven't notice any growth in either breast but on Monday I have FINALLY made an appointment with my doctor to see what's going on.  But I don't have much hope since he seems to afraid of gynecomastia,  I'll just have to wait and see but this time I will not let him of the hook!  I want answers and if I don't get them I want to know who can give them to me,

hammer

Well I haven't notice any growth in either breast but on Monday I have FINALLY made an appointment with my doctor to see what's going on.  But I don't have much hope since he seems to afraid of gynecomastia,  I'll just have to wait and see but this time I will not let him of the hook!  I want answers and if I don't get them I want to know who can give them to me,

Female doctors as usually the best to work with when it comes to male breast enlargement!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
 I have finally made an appointment on Monday with my doctor and I will see where it goes from there but I will not except a none co-mental  answer.  I'll let you know what happens.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Today I finally got to see my doctor and he has arrange to have a mammogram and also set me up with an endocrinologist.  So we will see where it goes from there, if anywhere.

aboywithgirls

I also have a male GO but I have a female endocrinologist that I feel comfortable with talking about my breasts. And of course, they are all female at the breast care center . They all "get it". We have breasts and boobs and we're all just taking care of them. We all wear bras and we want to look and feel our best as God made us.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I had my mammogram today and had mixed emotions about it.  The technician said I didn't need to wear the bra I was wearing and I told her that I did and that they got sore when I was not wearing one, and forgot to tell her how sweaty they got under the breast when I did not wear a bra  But from there one it was quite professional.  She checked my breast and found the sore spot on the right side and then did the normal breast examine and the initial results came back as gynecomastia and that right side, that is the sorer that the left has the most advanced gynecomastia (but it is the smaller side) She said soreness was usual for young girls developing their breast and that the results would be sent to my doctor. So that is over with but I just want to know what is normal breast growth in young girls or old men really is.  Guess I will try to find out on line. BTW the mammogram itself was not that bad.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:40:25 AM by Athena12@ »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I have a question  about breast growth and I can not find and answer anywhere.  I know I have gyno and that my breast are sore but does that REALLY mean my breast are growing because the don't seem to be growing to me.  I am still the 38A/36B I have been for the last three years,

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well I got my mammogram results back yesterday and I don't have breast cancer but that is all the form letter said.  I do find that padded bras do help with the pain so I have been wearing the most of the time.  The nurse did inform me I had gyno and handed me s two page (again form letter about it and even my said that it was a lot of nothing which we all know is about all we get on the internet.  I truly believe that as men with gynecomastia we are such a small group that we are just dismissed and have been given up for a lost cause.  It is either surgery or nothing except more testosterone pills.  Sort of Goodbye and Thank You now get out of my office.  I know I sound sour and I am.  That is why I come to this site to converse with all of you.  We all have the same problem to one extent or another but it is all gyno.  So I thank you all for being here and providing your inputs and advice.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Steven618I hope you got my message.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Still got a doe right breast under the nipple and still no growth and none one the right either, The right can fill out a B cup lace bra nicely but due to the lack of growth under the nipple I still can not fill out a cupped bra and the same for the the right and for the same reason, Just waiting and hoping for a growth spurt.

aboywithgirls

I do hope you get what you want. However, I can speak from experience that having larger breasts is not all that great. When it gets to the point that you have to wear a bra, things start to change . All of your workouts are done in a sports bra. If you have to wear a white shirt you'll need a white bra. Etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024