Author Topic: Surgeons in Nova Scotia???  (Read 3297 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Are there any good gyno surgeons in Nova Scotia? I dont want to go to one with a bad track record.  I need to find someone that will do excession as well.

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Go to TO and see Fielding.  He does more than anyone in the country and his prices are the best.  By the time you add in flights and hotels, his price would still be cheaper than getting some PS tha'st done 3021 breast augmentations and 6 gyne cases.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline Carn

• Posting Member
Go to TO and see Fielding.  He does more than anyone in the country and his prices are the best.  By the time you add in flights and hotels, his price would still be cheaper than getting some PS tha'st done 3021 breast augmentations and 6 gyne cases.

Yup. Highest price I've seen Fielding charge was $1,800 CDN which was just for the liposuction. Removal of the gland should be covered by your health insurance.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes. And I beleive that's me. $1800 + Tax. Going for surgery tommorow. But still better than $5000 charge by other PS and his expertise which make me little secure.

Hope all goes well tommorow.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
true...i was charged 2500 + tax but that was just because i'm from Quebec...

still definitely worth it for me compared to every other surgeon in Ontario or Quebec.
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024