Author Topic: I don't know what to do!!  Zinc?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline yanks45

• Posting Member
Surgery is not an option for me.  I've had more the "puffy nipple" version of gyne, so it might not be as serious as other people who post on this board.   I don't seem to have a boob shaped chest, it seems mostly to be concentrated in the nipple.  I have fat on my chest but thats from gaining weight going to college.  At this point surgery is not an option because it is too expensive.  I've heard that zinc might work.  Has anyone had or heard of anyone who has had success using zinc?  What about anti-estrogens?  I would mainly like to know about zinc though.  Summer is coming and I'm going to have to deal with another summer of being embarassed to take my shirt off.

If you wan't to check out my pictures here is my photo thread:  http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1137687354

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Zinc probably won’t do you much good..

Puffy nips are gland related…. If you are over 20 it will likely have to be cut out!!

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
Zinc does help with testosterone production. I've been taking it for a few years for and it's done absolutely nothing for my gyno, but i never expected it to.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 04:15:05 AM by snugs »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024