Author Topic: Dr. Karidis - U.K. Booked in for Kenalog Consultation. Any Feedback?  (Read 2153 times)

Offline ahnuld

• Posting Member
Dr. Karidis - U.K. Booked in for Kenalog Consultation. Any Feedback?
Hey guys,

I'm booked in for a consultation for Kenalog shots with a London Doctor, Dr. Karidis at the end of the month. Does anybody have any feedback on Dr. Karidis' skills with Kenalog shots?

I've searched one person on here who had it done by Dr. Karidis and he briefly said results were ok but with no real detail. I did PM him as well but not got a response from him yet.

Has anybody else had Kenalog shots done by Dr. Karidis and how were your results?

Also, are there any other U.K guys in here that have had Kenalog shots done with other doctors? Any feedback?

I've found it a nightmare trying to find U.K plastic surgeons who offer this service. Doesn't seem to be something openly advertised!

Seems to me like theres an opportunity here because reading these forums shows that probably the most common post gyno surgery side effect is Scar tissue!

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Re: Dr. Karidis - U.K. Booked in for Kenalog Consultation. Any Feedback?
Kenalog treatments are extremely effective in dealing with scar tissue resulting from surgery.  However, the actual treatment is dependent upon a number of factors, all of which should be mastered by the surgeon.  The actual dose, method of injection, and the "hands" of the injector are all important.

Do your research carefully -- when done properly, kenalog can be terrific.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline ahnuld

• Posting Member
Thanks Dr Jacobs - I'm gutted I don't live locally as you seem to be the authority on Kenalog on these forums from the threads that I've read. I did see a thread where you said any surgeon can contact you for tips/tricks on getting the best result.

How best would a surgeon get in contact with you? Phone/Email? I would like to suggest it to my surgeon if possible.

Thanks again

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I am certainly open to sharing techniques and "pearls" with my colleagues -- they need only contact me.  Best would be by email:  info@drelliotjacobs.com

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024