Author Topic: Medication  (Read 1896 times)

Offline JohnnyH

• Posting Member
Hi, I have gynecomastia and I am really desperate for a solution. I'm not overweight so the problem is mainly glands, probably caused by Risperdal intake as a child. My doctor told me surgery would not be recommended in my case because of scarring.

I wanted to take 'diet aid of questionable value', but I read that "Individuals who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) conditions that affect the large intestines or the colon should be prevented from taking 'diet aid of questionable value'." I have pretty severe IBS.

All the other products I found until now were focused on burning fat and that's not the problem in my case...
 Could you recommend an alternative for me?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

hammer

I'm not sure if this is the right place for your question! If your not over weight, why would you even take any kind diet aid medicine? If you think it will do anything to reduce the gynecomatia, I'm sorry, but it will not! The only two things that you can do for your gyno is surgery or acceptance.

You have come to the right place for either one of those, welcome to the forum!

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Go back and re-read your own post.  There is a product whose name will not even print on this site.  They have no scientific evidence to support their claims and at one time they spammed this site with phoney testimonial letters.  They were blocked several times without success because they just came back from a different computer.  Ultimately blocking the name of their product in the same way we would profanity, worked.  
The truth is that no patent medicine used as a diet aid will get rid of Gynecomastia.  And you should be smart enough not to fall for a product when their only supportive documentation is a folder full of testimonials that all contain the same wording and the same errors.  All of those fake testimonials were written by the same person.

I will have to support Bob's comments 100%. 

By the way, I too wish to welcome you. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline JohnnyH

• Posting Member
OK thanks, if there is no scientific evidence for the meds then I won't bother with them

giggsy

why don't you just go to an other doctor?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024