Author Topic: HELP NEEDED FINIDING A SURGEON IN SYDNEY LOOK INSIDE  (Read 3508 times)

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
went to the doctors the other day and otld him about my breasts  iwent and had a ultra sound , and it came out i didnt have gynecomastia i have only fat under neath both nipples

so now im looking to do liposuction on my both nipples which surgeon shouldi  go to in sydney and how much would it cost to do is it cheaper then gynecomastia surgrey ? plz help me out guys tnhxx

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
any board certified plastic surgeon would do the job...they will prob make a tiny incision either under the armpit,in the edge of the areola or on the lateral pectoral line...

couldnt your GP refer you to a plastic surgeon...usually they have preferred plastic surgeons

as for cost i would say that it MAY be slightly cheaper.... i had gland removal and my surgeon fee was 2000 but got back 700 from medicar...anethesist was 800 and all other costs were covered by private health fund

Offline papillon

• Posting Member
I wouldn't rely on ultrasound for the most accurate results ... my ultrasound said that it was very little gland and mostly fat. It turned out the glands were MASSIVE...

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
I agree, don;t rely on ultra sounds too much. I asked my plastic surgeon if I should get one prior to seeing him. His reply, "Sometimes they just complicate things and can quite often tell me the wrong thing. I will be able to correctly recommend what you need by examination".

He was correct, large amount of tissue present, no lipo needed.

Good luck.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
i had a blood test today and got back the results , my hormones are bad i have low testosterone and high endurance or what ever it is!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024