Author Topic: Help  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Trycer6

• Posting Member
First of all, the two previous topics I started were apparently deleted or moved or something, if one of the mods could tell me why I would really appreciate that. If I have done anything against the regulations or said something disrespectful, please tell me what I have done wrong and I promise I will not do it anymore. I really value this site and the opinions of its members and I don't want to have my questions deleted. Thank you.

Secondly, I believe I may have a problem. I thought that hard lumps in the vicinity of the breast were a usual part of having boobs - apparently, they are not. My surgeon tells me they are fat nodules - frankly, I don't believe him. I have a large, quarter sized, hard, painful lump about an inch and a half above my nipple and three inches below my collarbone. I first noticed it about six months ago, and it has been growing in size ever since. I feel like this fits the description of a malignant tumor perfectly, but my surgeon brushes off my questions and tells me not to worry and my parents tell me that the doctor knows best. I am scared and I want to know what characteristics the surgeon could've felt that made him rule out breast cancer so definitively, and if indeed a fat nodule could fit this description. I also have an unsolved medical condition that caused about five lymph nodes in my neck to swell up randomly and stay swollen - is it possible that I have some sort of lymphatic disease that caused a node in my breast area to swell up? All answers are appreciated, but a doctor's input would be really helpful too. Thank you.

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
You know your body better than anyone on Earth. Consult another doctor if you what the current one is saying to you isn't easing your concerns.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024