Author Topic: After operation  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Mauro890

• Posting Member
Hi friend ,
This is the result ,
After 4weeks post operation , 2weeks of them using bandages.

GoodMorning My Friend :) ,
First of all sorry late reply but i was a bit busy .
Sounds really good , today i'll try it :D.
Yesterday i went to my doctor and he told me that i can start doing some workout and he told me that the recovery was fast because i used the bandages , thanks to you :) .
He checked my right nipple and he didn't saw any lump :D.

I would like to thank you! , later on i'm gonna post a pic about the results and even about the bandages results.

Thank you !
I agree, it will resolve more after a little time, I had something similar for around 3-4 weeks.

One piece of advice I can pass on was given to me by the nurses at my doctor: you can use a bit of padding on your left side in the shape of a "doughnut".  Cut a hole that can fit around your nipple and it will direct the compression around your nipple and not directly on in.  You will need to sticky tape it in place, and your pharmacy will have special tape that will stick to your skin.

Make up some of those kind of pads, use them on your left side and it should help keep the nipple free to raise out as you heel.  Basically - you need to use the bandages and padding to make the compression exactly where you need it, and on your left side that is probably around the nipple and not directly on the nipple itself.  Keep an eye on the right side as well.

Give it a try, cut out a hole and keep up the compression.

Try to keep the bandages on a much as you can at the moment, most of the day.  It is inconvenient, but 8-12 weeks of inconvenient is much better than years of bad results with lumps.

After you get some results, please post back here as it will help many other people to realize that compression is a key to eliminating many lumps after surgery and to getting better results, thank you!

Here is some padding, you may need some layers 2-3 by folding or shaping the padding, cut a hole in the middle around the nipple area:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyUii5cepwjVDg2BZUXH9n2OZKXYQiVlrzbD1rK55_iCHPIRHx

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Well done Mauro,
Seem less swollen..
Why dont you keep using the compression?
two weeks is too soon, because scar tissue (hard place) will keep develop till some months later.. At least wear it every night when you are home, until next morning when you will go out..

Offline Geoff88

• Posting Member
Both sides are looking good, thanks for posting your results - others will be able to see and hopefully be able to know they can apply compression for a better result.

Keep an eye on it, if you get any further tenderness or lump you can reapply bandages, all the best!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024