Author Topic: Lipo Only, but chest is looking and feeling GREAT @ 2 weeks!  (Read 2812 times)

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
its been almost 2 weeks since my surgery.  The soreness is starting to go away.  I rarely feel much when I go about my daily life.  I do notice I get tired pretty easy though.  Part of the healing I assume.  I have some hard lumps, but I am massaging my chest now.  I still have some minor tenderness. My chest is still a little swollen, but with exercise and healthy eating, I think I can finally get the chest I always wanted.  I can't expect my PS to do all the work.  I also need to do my part. (That's goes to some of you whiners.)

The best part!  People don't look or laugh at me anymore!  The ladies give me nice looks, not WTF type looks. 

If you are still suffering from this, then BEG, BARROW & STEAL.  Don't allow this condition to hold you back.  Take care of it.  Going to the dentist is more of a pain in the butt.

Offline xelnaga13

Glad to hear that you are happy with your results. I wish you luck in pursuing your fitness goals as well. It's important that you find a way to sustain your current level of motivation for the long haul.

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
Glad to hear that you are happy with your results. I wish you luck in pursuing your fitness goals as well. It's important that you find a way to sustain your current level of motivation for the long haul.

I am 3 weeks out.  My chest is looking better and better.  I am really enjoying my results.  But I do get these burning type pains that come and go.  The Tylenol isn't really working.  So I started taking Motrin which does a the job as far as no pain.  I am massaging my chest now, so things are really coming along now.

Dr. Creasman in San Jose CA is the MAN!

Offline xelnaga13

Glad to hear. 3 weeks seems very soon to be massaging your chest! You're still healing, you run the risk of creating more scar tissue.

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
Really?  I thought I could after 2 weeks or so.

Offline xelnaga13

I would stop immediately and reach out to your doc. and dr. jacobs for a second opinion.

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
San jose isn't too far, did insurance cover your procedure?

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
San jose isn't too far, did insurance cover your procedure?

Nope, I saved half and used Care Credit for the rest.  I have crap insurance, so I didn't bother asking.

Dr. Creasman does great work.  He isn't the most inner personal doc.  He is straight forward. He defiantly knows what he is talking about and doing.  I would recommend him to anyone for this type of surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024