Author Topic: UPDATE/ 5 months and 2 weeks post op  (Read 10765 times)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
oppositions, i've never figured out why (sorry if the generalization is too wide) gay guys are always trying to prove normal or famous people had to have been gay, i guess it's a self-validation thing, but it's carrying across the line of reality .  straight guys have pretty much zero doubt about our straightness and we do not have the misogyny issues you do.  i guess any role for me in this reality show idea is nonexistent.  

i trust i will not disappoint you, but i know at least two things for certain:  i am positively not attracted to guys, and i positively am attracted to women  ;D

we now return you to our original thread subject.  
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 09:57:55 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
now u call urself " famous people" ahahahahahahahahahaha u r funny...

Offline headheldhigh01

nah, if you read more closely before trying to sound clever, i called myself normal.  but fantasizing about straight people being gay, now that is funny.  

Offline headheldhigh01

would you kindly read the frikkin message.  

normal as disinguished from famous, because oppositions couldn't be bothered reading it either and noticing i never suggested i was famous.  

gay guys are fine -- when they're not making lewd cracks all the time about peoples' gyne pics  :P
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 09:16:53 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline headheldhigh01

cogent means compelling, not unambiguous.  and if you read it, there's nothing unclear about it.  this has not been the first time the guy misread something someone else said.  

but opps, congrats on your progress anyway.  
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 06:04:20 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline frisou

• Posting Member
Headheldhigh01,

you all started that by being homophobic and hatefull.
Expect reactions.

Are'nt you intelligent enough to realise that the coments about any breasts beeing hot are from people who are here to teese, to fool us and are probably not gay ?

I am gay, and i can coment on a men breast without beeing exited.

I would like to see some straight homophobic matcho ass**** comment on womens breast and beeing appropriate... good luck !

I am here to share about a problem that i have and that most people here have or use to have. You too, probably came here at the first place to talk about your gyne  without  beeing discreminated about it . So, it sounds quit stupid to do any discremination towards anything else here.

By the way, why do you notice so effectively gay activities in public bathrooms? Your obviously sensible, alert and aware of those activities.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 12:36:55 AM by frisou »

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Frisou,

You and I are reading two different things.  I'm reading Head has no problem with gays, only blatino & cruz for their unsolicited sexual advances, especially with the kids on this site.

I know you're new around here. Do your homework, read the post history. Welcome to the boards.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
KIDS on this site, babe.. come on, this is 2005 and this is on internet.. what kids r u taking about !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024