Author Topic: Just had Surgery - Dr. Caloca - Mexico  (Read 3832 times)

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
Just had surgery with Dr. Jamie Caloca Jr in Tijuana. Im a university student and total cost was around 4000 all said and done. He is an amazing doctor to deal with and his facilities are top notch. I have yet to see my results, but this is a great alternative to the high cost of surgery here in Canada. People will respond saying not to get it done in tijuana and spend a little more, I have waited years to get this done, when i found out about Dr. Caloca I jumped on the opportunity to have surgery done by an experienced doctor. I told him i would post this because people should be aware of all their options!!!

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
How was the trip down there? How long were you out for? I made an appointment in a few weeks to have it done, nervous so far, anything you can add will help.

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
I got a return ticket for around 600 but I think you can find one a little cheaper. I only had it done on Friday past. Everything went well. Doctor Caloca is great to deal with, his whole staff is. His anesthesiologist is also a very good guy and makes you feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I was quite the trip but it was worth the money I saved and having it done by a doctor who has experience doing this specific surgery. Have you talked with Doctor Caloca yet?

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
Yeah talked through emails and whatnot, have you had a chance to check out your chest yet? Do you have drains?

Offline HalifaxGuy

• Posting Member
I have drains yes! I don't find them too uncomfortable, I think they work great at removing all the fluid. Are you in Canada?

Offline abs1

• Posting Member
I am a university student myself in southern California. How bad was your gene? How much gland did he remove?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024