Author Topic: Noob Vests- VERY EFFECTIVE COMPRESSION VESTS  (Read 6690 times)

Offline brucey22

I have suffered from Gynecomastia for almost 10years now since i was 19 and i have tried numerous different compression vests to conceal the problem to allow me to live a normal everyday life.

I have found a lovely company whos customer service was fantastic and very knowledgeable in this field as the director is also a sufferer and also wears his own product in his everyday life. This brand is called NOOB VESTS:
noobvest.com

Noob Vest offer four different types of vest garments, however i felt only two applied for my chest, they were:

# Noob Original Chest Compression vest:
This vest for me was fantastic as it firmly held my chest, and more importantly it appeared flat.

#Noob Total Compression Tank: This vest lightly compressed my whole upper body including stomach, and was good because it was light and discreet and therefore great for wearing with T-shirts.

Quality of my vests were great and long lasting, however for washing you can only hand wash and line dry them.

These two vests have made my life much happier and given me confidence to wear anything i choose now. Previously id spend so much time trying on all my clothes and staring at the mirror to see which would make my chest look the flattest.

Hopefully this will be useful to you all.

hammer

Brucey22, I glad that you have found a good way to "hide" your gynecomastia! I'm 56 and have had this all my life and have learn many things over those years! One of the biggest things I've learn is that maybe in your circle of friends you may "need" to hide them, but out in the mass of the big world, no need!

In the old days and today many of us guys walk hunched over thinking that will help hide our man boobs but it does nothing, but hurt our backs! Truth is, other people are to worried, or wrapped up in them selves or their own problems and issues to even notice you! This is why 10 people can witness a crime and there are no exact stories of what happened.

My wife works down town St. Paul and sometimes I pick her up from work and I've been a people watcher all my life. I've been making a mental note of the amount of men with some man boob, and I have to say that more have some amount of breast then those with none. Therefore, with my unofficial servay in the St. Paul area it is more normal to have some breast then not to as a man.

Personally, due to health reasons, I've grown to a 46H size for bra fitting, which my doctor at the VA medical care center said I should go for and did for comfort. Now with being that size you would think that I would be stared at and things would be said to me all the time! I only wear a tee shirt over them most of the time and I never hear a word, never a stare. The T-shirt is one size to big, but I'm H size, not little bumps!

My family is very supportive, and I have friends that know as well and couldn't care less about the fact that I have big breast and wear a bra to support them.

It takes time, so if your not going to have surgery, and I'm not saying that one should or shouldn't, I'm saying in time you can find it's really no big deal.

Bob

Offline brucey22

Hi Hammer,

I appreciate your advise very much. This is a matter which is very psychologically damaging. I would love to feel free from worry and stress however i find no matter how much i try society doesn't seem to be as friendly as i'd like, or quite possibly it is all in my mind.

For now however Noob Vests have helped me live happy again, and almost stress from. I have also gone as for as having surgery twice on my chest but the problem returned very quickly.

It will be an on going psychological battle, hopefully i can become as strong as you.

hammer

You have to do what ever helps! There is nothing wrong with going for surgery either! It is very safe and there are very good doctors doing great work making men look like new!

If you don't or can't have surgery, in time accepting this can get easier. Like anything else, time is needed and focus on other things can help along with support! The support is what this forum is for, we are all here for the same reason and for each other!

We are here to help.

Bob

Offline SUsoNIAdan

• Posting Member
 i want to buy this noob vest ..but is it available in philipines?? where ??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024