Author Topic: Please Help with any thoughts  (Read 2642 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I am now 9 weeks post op from my THIRD operation,,,, 2 lipos to start and then glandular removal next..... any whoooooooo, it appears that the indentation on my right pec is going nowhere... and both pecs are sort of puffy and pointed right at the nipple......kinda pointing outwards a little!... Now I will admit that I am more comfortable with my chest now (I am a weight lifter)..... But do u think there is more time for my chest to heal and my indent to fill in?

Weird that both nipples right at the center are pointing out !!!

Please leave me your thoughts or similar stories if you will.... this is just frustrating... I may in the future go see Fielding in Toronto.... may be worth the money... what the hell I am already out 6 grand!

PS>>>>>>>> GO ROCKY ------- GO !!!!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 12:52:11 AM by rocketrob »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Wow, rocketrob.  Three surgeries is a lot.  I hope this one turns out to be the one that works for you.

I certainly think there's more time for healing.  If gland was taken out with this one I guess it's possible that some swelling is still there.  I've read several posts from people who said similar things and eventually were satisfied after the swelling subsided.  I definitely don't think two months is enough time for the gland to grow back and start puffing you out.  If you still are pointing out in a couple more months then you may be looking at something more permanent.  I hope that's not the case. 

I just don't understand why some PS's are so heckbent on lipo only.  If they do many gyne surgeries at all, you'd think they would realize it just doesn't work with the vast majority of cases.  Didn't we suffer enough with the gyne?  Do we need more wasted suffering caused by the one who's supposed to help?  That guy doing a SECOND lipo only surgery on you frankly pisses me off.  >:(
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

Rocketrob, I am in my 5th week now post op second surgery and I too have indents. Only noticeable in certain postions such as arms raised, etc. I expected that I would have indents since I had total gland removal. I do not think they will go away as there is a void space now from where the glands use to be. I could be wrong, don't know. To me, it's the price to pay to be able to where a shirt and look great and also take my shirt off at the beach/pool this coming summer. My puffiness is gone completely. My only downside thus far is the indents and noticeable asymmetry my chest seems to have now. I believe I can correct it somewhat thru lifting again. I am thinking of returning to bodybuilding and doing a natural bodybuilding competition next year. I am doing it for 2 reasons. The main is for motivation to train harder and fix the asymmetry and the second is for the love of the sport. I will say this, the second time healing is taking a LOT longer than the first surgery. I had a lot less pain this time around but more swelling and bruising. I still have a tiny bit of bruising 4.5 weeks later and noticeable swelling on my left side. I am sure you have time for healing still. My guess is it takes longer to heal with each surgery. Surgery is very traumatic and I am sure each time progressively more. I am quite sure in another 4 weeks I'll still have some swelling just as you probably still do to. My doctor says it takes months for the swelling in the soft tissues to subside. So there is still hope the appearance will change and the indents may lessen. But I honestly think you and I will have permanent indents of some sort. Much better that the alternative don't you think?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
But I honestly think you and I will have permanent indents of some sort. Much better that the alternative don't you think?

Ah, you're a wise man flex...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024