Author Topic: how long surgery after consultation?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
so finally i took the step of going to my doctors and getting a referal, did that last week, got a call already saying its at the end of september, which isn' that long a wait, i was expecting 6 months

i lost a lot of weight (body fat) since i was never fat, lost lots of size (i workout lots)

thinking it would go away but now its made it more prominent, hoping on getting this done, and finally being able to wear fitted t shirts and such, i don't care much about what it looks like , as long as my nipples dont stick through my shirts when i workout. hate baggy shirts, i think ill feel alot better after i get this done

my question is, how long after consulation usually does the surgery happen? i thought it would take a while for the consult,but is it like 6 months after i consult ill et the surgery? or is it soon after?

im going to dr. fielding in toronto, nobody around ontario had that good repuation, but him

its nice because i might even get it done before i start school in january, i can finally start gaining some weight/size back right now, knowing ill get it done

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024