Author Topic: Breast Status  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I just got back from the Endocrinologist this afternoon and Everything turns out to be in the normal range, no high Estrogen or low Testosterone so he cut me free.  The girls are still here just dormant.  At least I still get to wear my bras.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

aboywithgirls

Great news! I'm happy that things are good.

I have to see my endocrinologist next week. Last time I saw her was last year. At least this time I'm still in the same size bra cup as last year so no significant growth. 

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
Mine was steady for awhile but these things started getting larger.  I was diagnosed w/ testicular cancer last day of Feb and it was removed March 1st. (I have a incision almost the same length and position as a C section that a pregger gets for delivery) Since then my hormones have been going crazy, don't grow facial hair like I used to. Body hair is lighter and thinner. Boobs are getting larger-more fuller, Hormone tests before everything said My numbers were just fine.  

Now I have no idea, that is next for a follow up. I complained to the one PA at the urologist about having female breasts growing on my body and they arent hard or look man boobish like I've been seeing.  She said something must be up but some people distribute fat in different places.  

Guess I will not complain about having to shave every 4th day. At least when I shaved the hair off my legs 3 months ago it has yet to grow back thick and long. I wear leggings so no hair is a good day. I have a multitude of health issues now. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
THEDANE;  I am very sorry about the testicular cancer and the lose of one of the boys.  But I can totally understand about the hormone change.  As for your PA I would get to an endocrinologist ASAP.  They can tell you what your hormone levels are and that will till you about the lose of hair a breast growth.

hammer

Mine was steady for awhile but these things started getting larger.  I was diagnosed w/ testicular cancer last day of Feb and it was removed March 1st. (I have a incision almost the same length and position as a C section that a pregger gets for delivery) Since then my hormones have been going crazy, don't grow facial hair like I used to. Body hair is lighter and thinner. Boobs are getting larger-more fuller, Hormone tests before everything said My numbers were just fine. 

Now I have no idea, that is next for a follow up. I complained to the one PA at the urologist about having female breasts growing on my body and they arent hard or look man boobish like I've been seeing.  She said something must be up but some people distribute fat in different places. 

Guess I will not complain about having to shave every 4th day. At least when I shaved the hair off my legs 3 months ago it has yet to grow back thick and long. I wear leggings so no hair is a good day. I have a multitude of health issues now.

Sorry to hear about the cancer too! I lost both of my boys in 94/95! My was due to a problem after a vasectomy. I lost all of my back, chest and underarm hair but I can still grow a full beard and still have one because my breast grew like well watered weeds after I lost the boys! I figure with the beard I don't look like a real ugly old lady, I'm just an old man with boobs lol.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Being some one whose breast growth is almost nil, I have a question of those off you are still have growth spirts.  I have been having some itching around the nipple of my right breast, does that mean it is growing or is it just an itch like the infrequent pain I can have on either breast?  Does this mean I m beginning a new growth cycle or just the occasional itch and pain?

Online Johndoe1

Sounds like the old joke, take better showers and wear cleaner bras! Seriously though, it might be, but usually a growth spurt is a little more pronounced. But you could be the small percent it isn't.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
After 52 days I will get to hear pathology results, why that long I wouldnt ask but I am fuming mad about the wait time.  I will be seeing MD Anderson next week as well for a professional opinion and I will be asking questions and hopefully get more answers than "I don't know". That makes me angry when a doctor doesnt know an answer and isn't willing to investigate to find out.

As it is now, if I dont wear a bra at all its a pointy show. Sports type that are compression fit with the cup padding seem to smooth every thing out, less noticeable I cant do unlined cups.  And having bigger boobs than most women I know isnt a real big deal.  I can think of more serious issues.

I'm not missing that organ right now my libido hasnt declined at all it's in sport mode + over drive, and anyone wondering I am 38 years old.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
My understanding of what you feel goes well beyond yours.  I had to fore y wife to go to the hospital last month because her legs were a bright red and swollen.  I turned out she had cellulitis in both legs and the admitted her for 4 days and released her after 4 days with some antibiotic pills.  And  twice a week visit by an at home visit RN. For the next month I was her sole care giver and was run raged.  Then after a visit to her PCP she only got  a prescribed for burn ointment for her legs (after disagreeing with the nurse over the same medication) she is back I the hospital to night after the nurse came back.  Doctors no longer have any respect in my books.  They are either to specialized or too involved in the calm cold to be real doctors

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024