Author Topic: how long...?  (Read 2246 times)

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
i was just wondering how long does it take for skin to come back tite again...i had a minor case rectified 2weeks ago. my nipples/areolar look a little "loose" at the moment... should this tighten up over time and how much time???

do any skin titening creams or working out chest muscles help this?

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Skin can take months to tighten. Even years or not at all in cases such as massive weight loss etc.  I'm assuming your post op, and if I were you I would avoid using anything but patience on your chest for a month unless you get it cleared by your doctor.  I don't think skin ever really shrinks so much as it dies and regrows.  Two weeks would be too soon to make any judgments.  Just think how long it takes for a blister to heal and look normal again, and that is just a minor alteration to the outer layer of skin.  Are you using proper compression?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I'm 5 mths post-op and skin still hasn't tightened. I think you need to build up the chest muscle to fill in the loose skin.

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
i have finished with any type of compression...i only had a mild case of gyn...puffy nipples...i think i still have a little bit of swelling inside and that still has to come down

gyneman...did u have bad case of gyn or minimal??? mine was some gland and 100cc of fat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024