Author Topic: My gyno may be breast cancer?  (Read 1728 times)

Offline killakiki85

I've had gynocomastia since I was 13 I am now 26 years old. I was really overweight as a teen. I lost alot of weight when I was 17 yet when I was skinny still had the condition. I gained alot of weight back. In Dec 2015. I noticed that my left nipple essentially split in half. After doing a self exam. I noticed mobile bilateral lumps under both breasts. ( under nipple, outer breast and as well extending to my armpit) so my entire breasts and underarms. I have since been through a worldwide of appts. Had 2 mammograms, 2 ultrasounds, a ct scan as well as a contrast breast MRI . MRI came back birads 2. Mild gynocomastia. Ive been overweight and had gyno a long time and never experienced anything like this. Recently ive had pain in both breats,bumps have appeared on my nipple as well my areolas has multiple cracks (rings or circles)  toward the nipple. Becoming worried. Is this still gyno?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes it still is Gynecomastia.  Breast Cancer is not common in men so it often gets overlooked or the signs are ignored.  Because of that, Male Breast Cancer is actually more often fatal than breast cancer in women who are more aggressive in treating the condition. 
Fortunately it sounds like you are on the right track to get it properly dealt with. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024