Author Topic: hgh and gyno  (Read 3266 times)

Offline dudegyno

What about injecting hgh or pgf2 in your nipple area to get rid of gyno?Surgery is like 5500.00 to lipo around the nipple area.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
Hgh is good for dropping body fat, you dont need to inject it into the nipple area though. To see any results you'd need to be on it at least 4-5 months and will end up costing you about the same as lipo.

If your going to use it I would recommend jintropin brand, you can buy it from overseas with no presciption (just google it).

If your gyne is mostly gland though I wouldn't recommend using anything like it, It will most likely increase the size of it just like it does to all your organs.

I've never heared of pgf2 is it some kind of "flab jab"?

Offline dudegyno

Pgf2 kills fat cells on contact,but very harsh sides I'm afraid.Anyways I said screw it and borrowed the money and set surgery up fpr June1st :DOh happy days

kicka

Funny you should mention that as i also considered injecting hgh into my chest (not the gland) its site receptive isnt it so burns fat where you inject.

Anyways congrats mate wish i could get a loan fookin nhs are proper doin me head in now

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024