Author Topic: My Post-Surgery Problem  (Read 3427 times)

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
Ok guys here's my story. As of today , sept 17. i am 6 weeks post op.

I had my surgery in Beijing China by the best plastic surgery clinic in china. The surgery went fine, i only had a mild case. I had lipo + excision. 200cc of fat was taken from each side of my chest.

Once my surgery ended and while i was still on the operating table, i was able to tilt my head and look at my chest. Completely flat just like i wanted it!

Once surgery ended the doc put these  "drains" on my surgical site. These were white rubber folded sheets that provided a path for the fluid to drain onto the white cloth.

He told me to return the next day and he took it off because he said there was little fluid. Which i agreed because only a fairly small amount of fluid leaked onto the cloth.

A few days later i noticed some hard tissue that had developed. I was sure  this is scar tissue because it formed in lines, just like the shape of the cannula, the scars also led to the incision site of the cannula. After vigorious massage the tissue softened significantly and i can only feel it now if i lift my arm to stretch out my skin.

I wore my vest for 5 weeks and continue to wear it now at night at 6 weeks post op and am still massaging.

Anyways during the first week or so my chest was flat just like i wanted but then the areas around the areola started to  puff out. And as i mentioned before, that after surgery i was able to tilt my head to look at my chest and it was completely flat, now if i look at it from the same position it's      not as flat.

As of now the puffiness only goes down if my nipples are hard.

And if i wear my vest for a long time and take it off, my chest is flatter than when they nipples are just hard. But after a while with the vest off they puff out again.

Once again i am 6 weeks post op and still massaging and wearing the vest at nights. Now i don't know what to do because it is still puffy.

I'm wondering if they can eventually heal to the point of when i looked at it right after surgery while still on the operating table.

Also what do u guys think it's causing this? im thinking maybe some fliud, swelling, or scarr tissue? i've ruled out left over gland because the puffiness wasn't there directly after surgery. But i don't know? how long do u think this will last for?

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
someone please help?  :(

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I guess nobody is repplying coz there is no way for us to know what it is. It could pretty much be anything, even gland maybe. I suggest you wait it out for like 6 month, because they say it can take up to a year to heal. If there is no change you can go see onother doctor, or if you are still in China go to the same guy for a revision.

Offline g-note

Please can you tell me the hospital and the surgeon's name where you had your surgery in beijing,.........I am badly in need
thank you in advance

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I'm no expert, but from everyone's post I've read on here it seems to me that everyone is happy at about the 1 week mark then it comes right back for the next several weeks/months.  It's impossible for gland/fat to come back that fast, it just doesn't happen so it's most likely fluid.  It is true that it takes up to 1 year for the best results, all lipo patients are told that.

Think about it this way, if a gynecomastectomy didn't actually ever work, these doctors would be out of business fast as no one would go to them anymore.  Wait the full year, although it might be hard because we are an instant gratification people, and then if it's still like that go back.  Ask your doctor if he has any before/after pictures of patients at the 1/3/6/9/12 month period?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024