Author Topic: Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Sven

• Posting Member
Hey everyone,

I did a search for this topic and was surprised I could not find information that addresses it.  I am new to the forum, so please forgive me and redirect me if it is posted somewhere else and I am not seeing it.

I have heard some things about how the affordable care act will impact the cost of plastic surgery.  I am wondering if anyone is able to quantify that impact and help me understand how we will be affected.

I am also wondering if the health care coverage that will be provided under the ACA will affect ones ability to obtain coverage for mastectomy for gynecomastia.

If anyone has information regarding either of these questions, please post!

Also, I should mention that this thread is not meant to be a political outlet to discuss your opinions regarding Obamacare.  Love it or hate it, it is now the law.  This thread is a place to discuss it's affect on us as it pertains to gynecomastia surgery, not our support or contempt for the act itself.

Thanks,

Sven

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I cannot give you a solid answer, but some friends and I were discussing the issue recently and as near as anyone could tell, the treatment for the depression or other psychological problems brought on by Gynecomastia will be counseling.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024