Author Topic: Toronto Anesthesiologists going on STRIKE...  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The wife just heard on the television that the Toronto (GTA) Anesthesiologists may go on strike next month. Just great, my Op. is scheduled for the 16th. Never fails! You plan something like this and somebody goes on friggin strike. >:(

Will watch the news at 11:00 to find out the details.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 03:53:22 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline hey_ya

• Posting Member
sorry man. It must have been me i just booked my op on mar 2. This kind of stuff always happens to me for over four years i have been going to different doctors and now i find one that seems to be o.k and now it might not happen.

Offline lipo.ca

• www.lipo.ca

I heard it was just for one day, Feb 11th so hopefully you will be ok.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Thanks for the info!

Man, I want my moobs gone so bad.... I have been looking forward to the Op. since my Consultation with Dr. Fielding on Dec. 20th.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 10:11:43 AM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I had an appointment with Dr. Fielding today and asked him about a strike. He said that it would only be for day on Feb. 11th. So you are right my friend. Thanks again for your post.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member

I had an appointment with Dr. Fielding today and asked him about a strike. He said that it would only be for day on Feb. 11th. So you are right my friend. Thanks again for your post.

Hey I saw Fielding today too!  I was there at 1pm, when were you there?  I'm seeing him for lipo only...its a touch up from my original surgery with a different surgeon

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hey I saw Fielding today too!  I was there at 1pm, when were you there?  I'm seeing him for lipo only...its a touch up from my original surgery with a different surgeon

My appointment with J.C.F. was at 4:45pm.

I'm having Excision and Lipo.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member

right on, he's the man!  

I said to him "the word is, that you're the best in the country for this prodecure"...and he just smiled and nodded like he was well aware of that, and said "yep, I get 100 of these a year  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 01:03:21 AM by nope1 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

right on, he's the man!  

I said to him "the word is, that you're the best in the country for this prodecure"...and he just smiled and nodded like he was well aware of that, and said "yep, I get 100 of these a year  ;D

Awesome! That's good to hear.

You can tell by Freezerburnt's post-op pics that Dr. Fielding does excellent work. Yep, he's The Man!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024